Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ladies: Who would you hit? Chichi Igbo or Cynthia Uwak

FlyJ

• Administrators

None,not even if they were the only ladies left on earth.

I tell ya.

Okay these ladies do not look like people to be hit on,they look like they would be doing the hitting

and I imagine only femmes would go for them. They are cute though.

• Moderators

Okay these ladies do not look like people to be hit on,they look like they would be doing the hitting

and I imagine only gemmed would go for them. They are cute though.

What does that even mean? So people can't hit on them because of what?

What does that even mean? So people can't hit on them because of what?

I didn't say people CAN'T hit on them , I said they are more likely to be doing the hitting on because they kinda look more domineering. The fact that most of the chicks here claim they would not 'hit that' kinda proves my point.

• Moderators

I didn't say people CAN'T hit on them , I said they are more likely to be doing the hitting on because they kinda look more domineering. The fact that most of the chicks here claim they would not 'hit that' kinda proves my point.

Actually that doesn't prove anything because they're different things "hit on" and "hit that" are two different things. So because they look "domineering", that should be doing the " hitting on", interesting concept.

Actually that doesn't prove anything because they're different things "hit on" and "hit that" are two different things. So because they look "domineering", that should be doing the " hitting on", interesting concept.

Well its the same difference to me. If I would "hit that" then I would "hit on" same , if the opportunity came up. There is a positive correlation between the two phrases. On the issue of the more domineering person doing the hitting on, I'm referring to what actually obtains and not what should be i.e reality not the ideal. At the end of the day, this is my opinion from my experiences and observations although it is possible that others have GENERALLY experienced and observed different.

• 3 weeks later...

The dark one but with bigger boobs though... I like studs... but studs with noticeable boobs. Those are too small, me think. I don't care about ass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...