Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Have you ever?

Diff

Have you ever met a girl who was everything you could only dream to be... and find yourself falling for her?

if you met her what did you do? did u just admire her from a distance or you tried to at least be friends with her... or more?

Yes I have. During my NYSC in Lagos. She looked so pretty and had a clean smooth skin. She wore anita-baker, no make-up and hair was rough. "You look like someone I used to know", I lied. "Did you finish from.....", I mentioned my pry and secondary schools. She kept saying no. By this time she was already smiling seriously, almost laughing. People were there and looking so I couldn't say much. She left smiling.

awwww.... I thought that was adorable. but I think I'm better at making questions out of thin air. I do that a lot when I meet a girl I think is cute, even though I have no intention of hitting on her.

Well l will observe from afar before l extend my hand of friendship but it won't take long before l tell her what l want cos l won't want waste time gathering stones when l have found a treasure and if l waste too much time,someone might just take her away.

awwww.... I thought that was adorable. but I think I'm better at making questions out of thin air. I do that a lot when I meet a girl I think is cute, even though I have no intention of hitting on her.

Attraction is nothing compared to Love.

• 2 months later...

haha she wasn't everything I dreamed of becoming but she was flawless and aware of her beauty. She looked really confident and had a 'killing' stature,she looked far from being innocent, she was dark n had a red lip lower lip, dark had never been that beautiful I met her at the gate of my house when I went to get something for my mum, she seemed to be waiting for someone, I spent more than enough time staring @her, she caught me severally but I just couldn't stop neither could the people passing by, she was sexy. I couldn't approach her, my shyness wouldn't let me and she didn't seem like the kinda girl that will wanna chit chat anyway, Went back upstairs n my bro asked me to help him pick his female friend at the gate, it was funny I couldn't believe it. I Ran back downstairs(like my life depended on it) to call her in, as time went by we became really close n 1 day she questioned me about the way I stare @her whenever she is around, lol didn't even know I still stare @her. It was just an attraction anyway, she was a no-going area, can't date my bro's gf n my bro is v homophobic as it comes if he ever finds out he'll just kill me moreover I can't betray him, when he travelled n they broke up, she came to visit us n she stylishly made a move on me, even went as far as telling me she went to an all girls sch n sumtin happened btw she n sum frnds blah blah blah, she even told me she suspects me n said she really likes me, she showed me some messages from a lady she said she was dating n all, I was scared, d fact that she suspected alone scared me, I denied it with everything I had, I had to leave d room for her, even if she wasn't my bro's gf I still wouldn't have dated her, As attracted as I was to her n all, she was just that girl I couldn't date, She was too fierce for me n I jst finished sec school... It would have been just sex for her n I was still a novice den. Been long I saw her n no I don't regret anything about it

I'd walk up to the person. chit chat If I have to. whether we become friends afterwards all depends on the outcome of the chit chat.

haha she wasn't everything I dreamed of becoming but she was flawless and aware of her beauty. She looked really confident and had a 'killing' stature,she looked far from being innocent, she was dark n had a red lip lower lip, dark had never been that beautiful I met her at the gate of my house when I went to get something for my mum, she seemed to be waiting for someone, I spent more than enough time staring @her, she caught me severally but I just couldn't stop neither could the people passing by, she was sexy. I couldn't approach her, my shyness wouldn't let me and she didn't seem like the kinda girl that will wanna chit chat anyway, Went back upstairs n my bro asked me to help him pick his female friend at the gate, it was funny I couldn't believe it. I Ran back downstairs(like my life depended on it) to call her in, as time went by we became really close n 1 day she questioned me about the way I stare @her whenever she is around, lol didn't even know I still stare @her. It was just an attraction anyway, she was a no-going area, can't date my bro's gf n my bro is v homophobic as it comes if he ever finds out he'll just kill me moreover I can't betray him, when he travelled n they broke up, she came to visit us n she stylishly made a move on me, even went as far as telling me she went to an all girls sch n sumtin happened btw she n sum frnds blah blah blah, she even told me she suspects me n said she really likes me, she showed me some messages from a lady she said she was dating n all, I was scared, d fact that she suspected alone scared me, I denied it with everything I had, I had to leave d room for her, even if she wasn't my bro's gf I still wouldn't have dated her, As attracted as I was to her n all, she was just that girl I couldn't date, She was too fierce for me n I jst finished sec school... It would have been just sex for her n I was still a novice den. Been long I saw her n no I don't regret anything about it

Yaaaawwnnsss

Ohh please u sound like a script off telemundo

• 2 months later...