Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I'm sorta confused

simpl384

I crushed on her over a year ago, she said she's not into girls,we moved on and became close friends,recently I told her I'm crushing on another sister and suddenly she starts accusing me of not caring for her,today she's asked me to send her a birthday cake for her birthday in November,I told her we would not be in the same location as at that time,but she insisted I must send her the cake.Could it be that she's emotionally needy?cos she broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago or she's interested now?...I don't understand this her overt possessiveness.I'm confused sorta.

Ghen gheeen....simps is in hot soup oooo..hehehehe...as u know,sleeky's opinions r mostly direct.So,the question is,have u asked her point blank what exactly she wants from u? 2.Do u stil feel attracted to her? .***.If she just left a relationship,then there's a possibility that she's just being emotionally needy. 4.Do u mind being her rebound?,because dis may not last,so u save ur heart the wahala...4.loneliness may just ginger her attitude towards u for now.5.abt the cake,if u think she's worth it,u could send a cake,if u want to,n if u can afford it at the time.5.Simpl3,WHAT DO U REALLY WANT?....errrrmmm...Daftpunk,have u seen dis?...Simps is betraying u again...

• Like 1

I crushed on her over a year ago, she said she's not into girls,we moved on and became close friends,recently I told her I'm crushing on another sister and suddenly she starts accusing me of not caring for her,today she's asked me to send her a birthday cake for her birthday in November,I told her we would not be in the same location as at that time,but she insisted I must send her the cake.Could it be that she's emotionally needy?cos she broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago or she's interested now?...I don't understand this her overt possessiveness.I'm confused sorta.

The girl is confused but i dont know which of u, l would say is more confused than the other. she doesnt know whether or not she wants to give it a try or probably she feels u crushing over another would make u lose interest in her gradually. whether or not u like to hear this but she was/is enjoying the attention u gave or still giving her and now she is lonely without a boyfriend, she found comfort in you amidst the breakup and feels she might lose u. on the other hand, she might be bi-curious and doesnt know how to tell u she is interested in giving it a try like the saying goes " when the desirable is no longer available , the available becomes desirable" ...personally l don't think u are confused, l just feel u are putting sentiments into your proposed decision. As for the cake, November is still far..u can decided to buy her the cake ..ur choice #justsaying#

Why do u care wat she tinks? And wat does it matter wat she insists? Why u confused, over-analyzing, overthinking? Why dd u even bother posting dis on here if u do not still care?

Focus on ur new crush n stop bothering wat dis girl tinks. Afterall she wasnt into girls, is she now?

And, isn't dis new crush d one u've bin professing abt of late?

Ghen gheeen....simps is in hot soup oooo..hehehehe...as u know,sleeky's opinions r mostly direct.So,the question is,have u asked her point blank what exactly she wants from u? 2.Do u stil feel attracted to her? .***.If she just left a relationship,then there's a possibility that she's just being emotionally needy. 4.Do u mind being her rebound?,because dis may not last,so u save ur heart the wahala...4.loneliness may just ginger her attitude towards u for now.5.abt the cake,if u think she's worth it,u could send a cake,if u want to,n if u can afford it at the time.5.Simpl3,WHAT DO U REALLY WANT?....errrrmmm...Daftpunk,have u seen dis?...Simps is betraying u again...������i no be amebo oo #sneakingaway#

Sleeeeek,thanks for stopping by

At first,i asked her why she would mandate me to send her the cake since she's not with me,she said she just wants me to 2. I can be an ass sometimes, but I have never met anyone so patient with me in my life,It has made me like her alot that I always want to be there for her,people around me know sef,but I'm not sure about feeling attracted to her.***. Very true. 4. tough question o Sleeky,5. I want to love and be loved in return and errrrrrrmmmm DaftPunk understands....#lobatan

The girl is confused but i dont know which of u, l would say is more confused than the other. she doesnt know whether or not she wants to give it a try or probably she feels u crushing over another would make u lose interest in her gradually. whether or not u like to hear this but she was/is enjoying the attention u gave or still giving her and now she is lonely without a boyfriend, she found comfort in you amidst the breakup and feels she might lose u. on the other hand, she might be bi-curious and doesnt know how to tell u she is interested in giving it a try like the saying goes " when the desirable is no longer available , the available becomes desirable" ...personally l don't think u are confused, l just feel u are putting sentiments into your proposed decision. As for the cake, November is still far..u can decided to buy her the cake ..ur choice #justsaying#

Thank you Cute,I appreciate

You are right, She might just be scared of loosing my attention

Buying the cake is not the issue, I just want to understand the motive behind asking me to buy her the cake

Why do u care wat she tinks? And wat does it matter wat she insists? Why u confused, over-analyzing, overthinking? Why dd u even bother posting dis on here if u do not still care?

Focus on ur new crush n stop bothering wat dis girl tinks. Afterall she wasnt into girls, is she now?

And, isn't dis new crush d one u've bin professing abt of late?

So far she has not told me she's now into girls

Thank you Iris

Lol @ Daftpunk undastands..,Simps if u wanna luv n be luved,then stay away from rebound things. Ur anwser Is fuzzy on the rebound matter lol...

Lol @ Daftpunk undastands..,Simps if u wanna luv n be luved,then stay away from rebound things. Ur anwser Is fuzzy on the rebound matter lol...

This post could be fiction you know and could be someone Else's solution to her problem

Me,I don't get fuzzy about nothing...I know what I want and I go for what I want

@simp3, fiction or not, ur answer to my num.4 question was why i said 'ur answer is fuzzy'.....scroll up.

Yeah I know,just saying the character who is being 'pursued' by unseen forces in the post isn't moi

• 3 weeks later...

1. Don't send cake now. You can send cake money come Nov. 2. You still like her n hope that she is into you now, face it. ***. Ask her point blank if she has feelings for you now since UV talked abt it b4. If no, then don't risk it. Its a rebound. Let her know she will always be your friend. Don't mess with your own heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 8/5/2014 at 5:32 AM, simpl384 said:

Did you get her the cake? I don't think it's normal to make such a request from a "friend". 

This reminds me of my babe coming through on my birthday with a cake to celebrate 😁 And I'm looking forward to the next birthday celebration...pandemic or not 🥰 @Txunamy

16 hours ago, Michelle said:

Did you get her the cake? I don't think it's normal to make such a request from a "friend". 

This reminds me of my babe coming through on my birthday with a cake to celebrate 😁 And I'm looking forward to the next birthday celebration...pandemic or not 🥰 @Txunamy

😘

• Like 1