Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Beauty Varies..

Abystacy

All women are BEAUTIFUL, Beauty to me is subjective, it's not about physical appearance but inner beauty. We cannot divide women into beautiful and ugly because everyone as an individual, has her own differences,comparing a woman from the other does not make that other woman ugly.

Women all over the world struggle for acceptance and equality. There has been an act of violence committed against the woman simply because they are women.

It's devastating to see that we live in a society that constantly objectifies women and forces them into stereotypical gender roles and makes them question their own appearances.

The pressure put on a woman in our environments today is stupidly immense and I admire any woman out there who doesn't let the high demands and expectations get her down.

As women, we shouldn't let the likes of perfected images or criticism affect us.

it is something that has baffled me for ages.what do i see in a woman? When I look at a woman, the first thing I simply see a face and a body, be it average, big and skinny,or athletic. They are just what I call Television girls. that's not what I consider beautiful. It's actually a woman's personality that does it for me. Women with self confidence are beautiful. Kind, caring and sincere are what I consider absolute beauty. There is more that meets the eye when it comes to a woman being beautiful.

Just like Zonic,what I like about a woman is her smile, their eyes, their voice, if it's soft husky or deep. The touch of her hands, the feel of their skin and the way they feel when I touch hers. Their round shaped bottom and most importantly their ability to discern things men often miss.

But as women, we are more than that. I encourage each an everyone of us to look beyond what we consider beautiful,to look beyond that pretty face,that perfectly applied make up or photoshop images. we have taking that bigger steps in attaining and fighting for equality. Follow your heart..when you find that passion In life, it creates a meaning and gives you a purpose in the world,It generates happiness. Contribute in any little way you can.. Make use of what God has given you, say what you think, say what you believe in, argue against what you don't.

Be that strong independent mind, a woman of substance, a woman who dares to dance to her drumbeat, a woman who creates her own atmosphere, a woman of integrity,a woman who looks beyond the outward appearance, a woman who can take care if herself without feeling she has to compromise herself in any relationship, a woman with positive personality, a woman with a good soul, who has a great smile and loves to laugh and be herself but can also be intelligent and strong, a woman who doesn't give up to what she believe in, but instead aim to perspire, aspire and transpire.

And as SA celebrates women's day today, I wanna use this medium to appreciate all the women in this forum, be you human or machine. Trust your instincts,follow your heart, take courage to stand for what you believe in, as I have learnt that's the path to happiness. Always remember that God Gave us Eyes to see the beauty in nature and heart to see the beauty in Each Other....

So true, if a woman's personality is poor, then she's not beautiful at all.A Woman's physical attributes can never pin me dow. I'd rather be single!

So true, if a woman's personality is poor, then she's not beautiful at all.A Woman's physical attributes can never pin me dow. I'd rather be single!