Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ask an Admin

moresko

• Moderators

A chance to ask questions from any of the admins, almost any question can be asked, ranging from questions about the site to personal questions. Personal questions will be answered at the admin's discretion.

So let's go

• Moderators

Lol, it's a preventive measure, so people don't give out their phone numbers or email addresses on the forum.

• Moderators

So if I don't hav d number ***, among my digits I can share my numbers publicly

The rules state

"***) Contact Information: Do not post your contact information i.e BB pins, telephone numbers, email address etc. Use the PM link to contact other members if need be. This is for your safety. Posts with contact information will be deleted", hope that answers your question.

Am jus saying "***) is d only number that changes to ***, what if I aint gat dt paticular digit in my phone number or bbm, definitely I cn still share my contac no

• Moderators

I don't why its so difficult to understand that you shouldn't post your contact information on a public forum for your own safety.

I don't why its so difficult to understand that you shouldn't post your contact information on a public forum for your own safety.

Cool Down

I understand u perfectly,am jus saying wat if someone without the number *** in her digits unknowingly or stubbornly shares her number?

• Moderators

Cool Down

I understand u perfectly,am jus saying wat if someone without the number *** in her digits unknowingly or stubbornly shares her number?

Okay, if that happens I will possibly find it, then delete it, and the person gets a warning. Four warnings, then I'll ban the person.

Okay, if that happens I will possibly find it, then delete it, and the person gets a warning. Four warnings, then I'll ban the person.

I'm gonna post my number one of these days

I'm gonna post my number one of these days

Me too o... My number dnt av d number ***, its jus 081259....:hahaha Moresko go jus send me one of those are many"This is a last warning" messages I find funny

Me too o... My number dnt av d number ***, its jus 081259....:hahaha Moresko go jus send me one of those are many"This is a last warning" messages I find funny

Lol so that means you have received a warning already, chai badgurl. Wetin you do to deserve the warning?

Lol so that means you have received a warning already, chai badgurl. Wetin you do to deserve the warning?

Hmmmm BBC united al jazeera bam bam no worry I go send am to you as pm hehehe how u dey nah?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 8/16/2014 at 3:21 PM, moresko said:

I feel like posting my phone number. So it'll draw her out and she'll come looking for me 😀 

46 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I feel like posting my phone number. So it'll draw her out and she'll come looking for me 😀 

You will only succeed in drawing out Kimi lol

• Haha 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Mimy said:

They are shy 😏

Not shy, I have not seen the need to sign on here for almost 4 years so.... 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Hawken said:

You will only succeed in drawing out Kimi lol

Hahahahaha... I almost commented when I saw her comment last night but I thought not to burst her bubble. ☻

Moresko beat me to it, her wish may very well come true. Lol. 

• Haha 2