Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Please her With this steps

Helena

DO NOT always wait for the 'SEX TIME' before making love to your sweet heart,INSTEAD,Pull her close and seduce her with the danger Of your eyes and hands when she least expects it.

"It's pretty easy to tell if you are pleasing a girl: If her nipples are hard, she is breathing heavily, moaning, not asking you to get out of her bed, etc, then you're probably doing something right. If she seems like she would rather be watching the "The L world" series finale than f***king you, then it's time to step up your game."

"LOVE what you're doing. (If you are not 110% in the game how do you expect your girl to be?)"

"Earlobes, nipples, and the area right below the belly button are direct links to the vagina."(those re like my favorite spots,everyone is got that point or place in their body that dives them insane..and make them wanno cry out'take meee..' Discover your partner's weak point and nibble on it...she would love it and you :)

During Love making,make use of some lubricants and toys.."Feathers are AWESOME."..Love the feel on my skin.

(..at this point i can't tell you everything,cos am not there with you..LOL)..

But MY advice is..Kiss her sensually,nibble and bite,..grab her bums,f***k her like it was your last time with her..But must of all,whisper sexy small words to her while staring into her eyes during sex..

((after the sex,come back here and pay me for the advice..haha!))

Am a writer,so if you need me to write on any topic,just drop the topic on my inbox or my page..and i will.

Enjoy!!

I know you all gonna love it :)

Yea..Kiss her neck,the deal is find out what drives her crazie and do it over and over again..

Xena :)

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Unfortunately, I have no one to do that to.

LOL at least you can learn so you become proactive when you find someone.

• Like 1