Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Our Temptations and Challenges.

dequeen

its just you talking about your daily temptations and the challenges of being a lesbian or bisexual...

For me, I had a major misunderstanding with my ex back then n it escalated beyond control, my neighbours (some my frnds), got wind of the main issue (dey discovered for the first time that I am into girls), I lost 70% of my friends in just a little under 2months....

keeping my sexuality secret from my straight friends is indeed a major challenge.

I have *** major challenges

1. is accepting my sexuality, sometimes I wish I could bcome straight,life would have been easier.

2. there was a day I was having sex with my gf and she was moaning loud,we dint know that my neighbours were eavesdropping.

that's how they found out and have since been trying to mk our lives miserable,one attempted to rape my gf BT dint succeed.(we have left dre now,BT my new neighbours already suspect.)

***. Going home: when am at home I am someone else. living a double life is depressing.

Another challenge is getting gay friends.

And I have a gf who is ready to tell the whole world u are gay,when she's mad.

I have just one temptation,women. I like beautiful women so much but I don't wanna cheat on my gf. For years I have learnt to throw my face away when I see one BT I know soon and very soon...

I have just one temptation,women. I like beautiful women so much but I don't wanna cheat on my gf. For years I have learnt to throw my face away when I see one BT I know soon and very soon...

My major challenge is how our society frowns at our sexuality,like the other day we just wanted to have a good time outside our comfort zone,we went to book an hotel and we were told 2 girls are not allowed to lodge in an hotel room...one has to be extra careful and that drives me crazy

Temptation - I'm a sucker for a pretty face,the sight of one activates my mumu button...but the good thing is my gf is beautiful,nice BOD and all,so since we started dating i just stare and say in my mind thank God biko my gf is fine too..she's aware,we joke about it and she'll just say soon bae I'm getting you dark shades..lol

Challenge...... into girls and still able to keep my calm and cool. Looking for Who would break my bounds.

No temptations.... and Its freacking annoying

Don't have any joor

Me too o cos I dont give a ratass abt anybody, If u knw am gay nd cant deal wit it, soldier go soldier come barracks remain,

My other challenge is that the town where I school has a terribly small community of lesbians so its like everyone has f***ked everyone, everyone is everyones ex. its messed up joor. me and my frnds sef dnt want to date anybody in the town again sef.

Mine should be accepting my sexuality completely, sometimes, I feel awful after engaging in a life altering sex with girls, guess it's cos of my strict (religious) upbringing, lol.

sticking to a girl in a close distance relationship for so long is another big wahala for me oo. I get easily bored in such rlshps.. Unless you're one strong and powerful career lady!

My other challenge is that the town where I school has a terribly small community of lesbians so its like everyone has f***ked everyone, everyone is everyones ex. its messed up joor. me and my frnds sef dnt want to date anybody in the town again sef.

Abeg which town is that? i will love to know there oo

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, its hard

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-I'm very closed. Nt being able to tell anyone I like girls is very choking.

-Finding gay frnds. All d girls I knw pretty much talk abt men only.

My temptation is when i see someone i like, i dont even knw how to say it for fear of if the person is not into girls, my challenge is i feel everione is straight, i think its hard to know when pretty girls like girls, every one forms to protect themselves from what the society may think, so sometyms i jst live life like am straight. Its annoying

Hmmmmmm...challenges-1.my family means the world to me,I would rather die than allow Dem know I'm bisexual. 2.Letting u into my life and u using my weakness against me. ***.I easily move on no matter how deeply I love u....and so on!

• 1 month later...

My temptation is when i see someone i like, i dont even knw how to say it for fear of if the person is not into girls, my challenge is i feel everione is straight, i think its hard to know when pretty girls like girls, every one forms to protect themselves from what the society may think, so sometyms i jst live life like am straight. Its annoying

I'm totally with you on this.

My challenge is meeting girls, you almost never know who is straight and who isn't. Then again I'm guilty of acting straight as well.

My temptation has HAS to be smart, driven girls. Being pretty is a plus. But I can almost have an orgasm being around a girl that knows what she wants and is not entirely shy about saying so.

Hahahaha...ashawo ghetto