Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

FlyJ

I love the video. I love everything about it. I like her hair. I like her face and the tone of her skin. I like her make-up, nude and plain. I don’t mind the sexual overtone of the video. I enjoyed every single bit of each scene. The twerking and lap dance didn't distract me one bit. I liked her butt-play and the acrobatic butt-shake. I liked how she pretended to lift that hand-weight (whats it called?) with effort. The video is one of a kind, distinct and creative in a fun kind of way. Love the song's lyrical amplitude, colorful production and highly diverse beats.

The girls looked like they were having fun. Not boring. Nicki has a way of playing with puns and rhymes. An easy yes for me.

Witty parody but devoid of any thoughtful criticism. Nicki Minaj is ‘’Dumb. A Whore’’...even a “Skank”. She’s a “Slut, Slut, Slut’’, mentioned so many times that it’s unclear if it amounts to any legitimate criticism. In short, d parody is essentially a string of slut-shaming insults, wearing the guise of a joke.

Anaconda by Nicki is ‘already’ a song about butts. To point that out ‘repeatedly’ in a ‘response’ video is not revelatory, rather it is unintelligent! The maker of this video is telling us over again that Nicki’s Anaconda is a bad song because it’s about butts! So apparently men who sing about women’s bodies retain their ‘’good artist’’ name while a woman who sings about women’s bodies is-“a stripper who also knows how to rap”. The words slut and whore are gender based slurs, deployed to make women feel embarrassed for expressing their sexuality. 

I totally agree with Iris I loved every bit of the video. so its a yay!!! Although the only way I watch the video and enjoy is playing on my phone or laptop by reducing the speed tempo to a rather slow motion kind...While I watch the bum movement. ..#shinesteeth

I totally agree with Iris I loved every bit of the video. so its a yay!!! Although the only way I watch the video and enjoy is playing on my phone or laptop by reducing the speed tempo to a rather slow motion kind...While I watch the bum movement. ..#shinesteeth

hahahahahaha!!!! naughty!