Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Love Thy Neighbor

sweetlady

• Administrators

The first thing I felt when I walked out into my back yard was the cool night air on my skin. It was well past midnight but I couldn't sleep. I figured since I had opted out of going in the jacuzzi earlier it should still be fairly hot so maybe if I took a nice relaxing soak I'd be able to get to sleep after a while.

I folded back the cover, reached in with my hand. Ahhh yeah. . . still hot. After turning the music and the jets on low, I removed my towel and climbed in. The water feels so good on my naked body. I can't hold back the sigh that slips through my lips. Ummm feels so good.

After a few minutes I start to run my hands over my legs, my stomach, my neck, then gradually onto my large breasts, I massage them in the warm swirling water. I'm starting to get myself all worked up. I reach down with one hand and start to finger my clit, with gentle circles. I can feel my orgasim beginning to build. With a quickened pace I begin to finger f***k myself. I cum fast and hard.

As my body relaxes I settle back in the water, thats when I hear the foot steps. I abruptly sit up and look around. "Whose there?" I call out in a loud whisper.

"Hi" a very sultry voice whispers back "I am your new next door neighbor." From out of the shadows a dark lean figure slowly emerges. It is a tall dark haired woman, wearing only a towel around her body. "I'm having a hard time falling asleep and I figured maybe you were too. She tells me as she comes closer to the jacuzzi.

"Tonight I saw you go outside, then I heard the jets and I couldn't help myself." She admitted to me. "I thought I might take a chance and see if I could possibly join you."

The stars are bright and the moon is full and once she is steps out into the open she is enveloped completely in moonlight. She is stunning. Her skin is dark and she has black hair, long down to her waist, her dark eyes sparkle with her smile. Her towel covers a lean figure, large breasts, and slender legs that go on and on.

"I don't mind . . . Really." I tell her. "But just so you know I am not wearing a swimsuit in here."

She smiles again, "I know." She tells me as she drops her towel to the ground. Revealing that she wasn't wearing one either. It may have only happened in a moments time, but for my eyes it all happened in sizzlingly, delicious slow motion. The edge of the towel sliding down releasing her plump, round, full breasts. Nipples the size of silver dollars and dark rose in color, hardening instantly in the soft cool air.

A tiny flat waist sits atop beautiful round hips, her belly button ring reflecting the star light. Her beautiful p**sy is shaved bare. I feel a strong surge of pure lust deep inside my own. The ache is sharp and strong as she climbs in over the side with those gorgeous long legs.

She sits next to me, turns and looks me in the eye and tells me "I was watching you just now. And I have to say. . . I want in on the action.

I meet her half way for the kiss. She tastes so good, our hands are on each others bodies in an instant. Exploring, fondling, she climbs up and straddles my lap.

My her arms come up around my neck bringing those luscious tits to my mouth. I take one nipple in fast, greedily I suck and nibble. Her moaning sigh escapes as she throws her head back to give me better access. With one hand I tease and fondler her other breast and with my free hand I reach under the water, open my legs and align her p**sy over one of the jets. Then I reach over and turn it up!

I work my middle finger in and out of her cunt, while I massage her clit with my thumb. "Yeah baby, ride it, you like that huh?" I ask her as she begins to rock back and forth over the jet and on my fingers. I bring her other breast to my lips drawing circles around the nipple with my tongue.

Her body feels so good, all wet and slippery against mine. The hot water steams all around us as we f***k! Her grinding gets harder and more swift the closer she comes to orgasim, water starts to splash out onto the ground. I feel the walls of her p**sy tighten on my fingers as she cums. I kiss her mouth to keep her from crying out.

Once she's finished I continue to gently fonder her clit, she looks me in the eye and the naughty gleam I see there makes me smile.

"Oh yeah. . . now it's my turn." She tells me. Slowly she reaches over to the controls, and pushes the light switch on. "Only . . I want to be able to see you cum. Sit up out of the water for me."

I climb up and out, her hands roam freely over my body, as I position myself on the corner of the spa. She life one leg up and places it on the side wall, then the other on the opposite side. She stands up between my legs and kisses me as her hands move slowly over my tits, then she starts kissing and nibbling my neck. I can feel my juices stir and slowly drip from my cunt. Her hand reaches down and teases my p**sy as she moves down my body with her mouth. Kissing each breast before moving lower. " I need to taste that gorgeous juicy cunt of yours!"

Her fingers moved slowly as she slid them between the lips of my p**sy, then deep into my cunt. I draw a sharp intake of breath as sheer pleasure shoots through my body. As her fingers slide out, she uses them to push open the lips of my p**sy. Her tongue is warm as she gently licks me up and down.

The tingling inside my body is so intense, I begin moaning in ecstacy. She sucks on my sloppy wet clit with her lips. Her whole mouth devours me, tongue, teeth, lips, all move in a wild frenzy. She f***ks me with her finger while she works my clit over. I whimper as I get closer and closer to my orgasim.

Quickly she pulls her finger out and drives her tongue in deep, right then I am hit with the most powerful orgasim ever! The whole time she continues to work her tongue in and out I am crying out in pleasure. I couldn't care less about other neighbors at this point.

As I come down from my uphoria she is slowly lapping up my cum juice. Feels so good. Once done we dip down and rinse off.

"Why don't you stay here tonight, since we're both awake anyway. I'm sure we can find something to do to occupy us." I invite.

"I know we won't be sleeping.." She laughs and then smiles that naughty smile of hers, we walk back into the house naked. Slide the door closed and begin all over again.

Don't you just adore neighbors? Hmmmm