Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Do you Do?

Iris

(I was looking for Buhari's speech on Facebook when I saw this. Very hilarious)

Girls, what do you do if your girlfriend came to pick you up with her female friend? You get in the car and she’s still sitting in the front?

Nothing, it doesn't bother me lol.

Same here

I'd just get to the back seat and act cool and reserved, bae wud frequently bend her neck to knw watsup with me at the back seat cos i'd jus be staring at my phone and laughing loudly at nuttin

I don't think I will be bothered, hence they came together to pick me. I will just get yo the backseat. ..We are all heading the same place ain't we?

I once picked my girl from the airport and without thinking asked my equally hot friend to please go to the backseat. I expected her to understand that I had missed my girl and wanted to be close to her and chitchat. Well when we got home my committee of friends almost lynched me for the supposed taboo. Dunno I would have understood If I were in my friends situation. Coming back to the current question, I never like riding in the passenger's seat so I'm always cool in owners corner behind anyways so no problem.

if shes straight, I'd be cool. I don't have a problem with her. but if she's not straight and I see any sign of flirting, I will become so mad my chest will start paining me, my chick knows what my chest paining me means. she no go fit concentrate again.

• Moderators

if shes straight, I'd be cool. I don't have a problem with her. but if she's not straight and I see any sign of flirting, I will become so mad my chest will start paining me, my chick knows what my chest paining me means. she no go fit concentrate again.

Abeg cool down, na wa o

Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...