Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Being Irresistible To Other Lesbians

FlyJ

• Administrators

8b1521701003ee189958e4ebae6330e2.jpg

Things like your appearance, voice inflection, stance, eye contact, voice volume, speech speed, breathing and smile all have an impact on how much self-confidence, charm, smarts, and maturity you project when approaching someone.

Does that mean you need to be the savviest, coolest, most beautiful woman in the room to impress someone? No freakin’ way! It just means you need to know how to use those qualities to your advantage when approaching the girl of your dreams. After all, you only get one chance to make a first impression. No pressure ;)/>/>

As we all know, a first impression is something you can never take back. If you started off giving an angry, sullen look, you can’t magically make her remember you as a smiling, awaiting face. Your attitude is you!

For instance, think about the last time someone approached you. What turned you on about the way they did it?

• Did they stand close enough so that you could feel their breath on your shoulder?
  • Did they say something funny that made you blush?
  • Did they speak clearly enough that you didn't have to say, “Huh?” and create an awkward moment for both of you?

I’m not saying you need to imitate someone else’s style. I’m just saying you need to appreciate your own personal characteristics and amp them up a bit. You want to stand out in a good way. Everyone does. Whether it be your crooked smile, your perfect posture, or the fact that you have a hair color quite unlike any other, you want a girl to want you for who you are, not for who they think you might be.

Outside of looks, know yourself. What makes you beautiful inside will make you extremely appealing to your target. Your personality is your best weapon. If you really aren’t sure which aspects of your personality are the most beautiful, ask a friend or two for their insights. Chances are, they appreciate a lot of things about you that you don’t even realize are there.

Just always remember that if you can’t resist yourself then neither will they ;)/>/>

Now over to you… What is something you do to make sure you’re irresistible to other lesbians? Or what is one quality you notice in other women that make you irresistibly attracted to them?

Source

• Like 1

I like to smile alot...I believe that's my thing...and a very funny sense of humour...mostly I like being me and so down to earth that make people so very comfortable around me...

* I get attracted to people that smile alot...With goodd sense of humour..it makes first impression very real...

Okay on a more serious note, I dont know what makes me irresistible to ladies, actually don't even think I'm irresistible to the ladie :Ps, but I notice the females around me are very comfortable around me cos of my dry humour, my downtoearthness,my ability to take things easy and be chilled, my lack of interest in competing with them as females are wont to do generally, my smile, my physique, my intelligence.... Oshe ooo, Meeen I've even started tripping for myself

• Moderators

Okay on a more serious note, I dont know what makes me irresistible to ladies, actually don't even think I'm irresistible to the ladie :Ps, but I notice the females around me are very comfortable around me cos of my dry humour, my downtoearthness,my ability to take things easy and be chilled, my lack of interest in competing with them as females are wont to do generally, my smile, my physique, my intelligence.... Oshe ooo, Meeen I've even started tripping for myself

Lol, at least you can date yourself.

• Administrators

I'm simply irrestible! #tongueout#rollingeyes#flipshair#walkingseductivelyaway#....hahahahahaha

You think? Yea where that girl @?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Moderators

I'm simply irrestible! #tongueout#rollingeyes#flipshair#walkingseductivelyaway#....hahahahahaha

Hahahaha! Sleeky o! You're just so full of yourself. For some reason, I believe you :)