Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Buhari will win this election- Obasanjo

Iris

Buhari will win this election, even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD– Obasanjo 2015 Election Poll.

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which is why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general. Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “ The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan. “Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was a PDP thing.”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/22/buhari-will-win-this-election-even-jonathan-didnt-complete-his-phd-obasanjo/

I highly doubt that.. we are all talking about Boko Haram..but APC supporters are already bringing violence into the picture and you want fairness ...PDP will do anything I mean anything...

Lol, it will be a close and tight fight but trust me, pdp has got this one. Its good though that Nigeria finally has a strong opposition to keep the PDP on their feet.

Then again, what party is Obj from. PDP! As long as he has not defected to another party, I doubt he will really want APC to get to the presidency, because if a scenario like that occurs, then he becomes even more irrelevant than he is now. #MyOpinion

Sometimes I wonder if Obasanjo has lost it. PhD is not a prerequisite for contesting but wasc is, so what is he going on about? Must he talk for talking sake. What rubbish is he talking about a general always being a general,abeg he should park well, this is not the military but a democratic nigeria. His general is I his pocket, if anything is a constitutional requirement he should kindly comply. Any past Nigerian leader that opens his mouth to blame jonathan for Nigeria problems is a shameless nincompoop.

Apc supporters are already bringing violence into the picture..really? Pls, on violence APC and PDP are even.

Even ke? APC na Malo full there. I think they are more violent.

• Administrators

Haba you can't say because most of the APC members are Northerns they are violent. Both parties are violent.

• Like 1