Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chelsea vs Man City

Abystacy

The big one

Chelsea v Man City 6:30pm

It would be fair to say we have a pretty big game to round off today's Premier League action. Stamford Bridge is primed to host what could well be the season's defining game. A Chelsea win over Manchester City will take them eight points clear. A City win and the title race is firmly back on. So the question is: who is going to win?

Where are the football lovers in the house..bring it on...have your say!

As a die hard chelsea fan, it's gonna be a tight game but I see Mourinho masterminding the game as usual...A win in favor of Chelsea...yayo

Lol..It's 6:30pm

You didn't remember to include the time. I'm slacking. What time is it?

But we're winning na, didn't you know? Yayo..

It's first half at the Bridge and goals from Remy and Silva keep Chelsea and Man city on ties...Chelsea 1 vs 1 Man city before we head into the 2nd half.

And it ended Chelsea 1 vs 1 Man city . disappointing game for me as a chelsea fan to say the least. Absolutely no atempt, no creativity going forward, very flat modfield, spent the majority of the 2nd half in our own half,no single goal attempt after 40mins. We survived just because chelsea are so defensively sound. big thumb up to Kurt Zouma a very big performance for the lad... we still top the league table with 5 points. ..

And it ended Chelsea 1 vs 1 Man city . disappointing game for me as a chelsea fan to say the least. Absolutely no atempt, no creativity going forward, very flat modfield, spent the majority of the 2nd half in our own half,no single goal attempt after 40mins. We survived just because chelsea are so defensively sound. big thumb up to Kurt Zouma a very big performance for the lad... we still top the league table with 5 points. ..

Yes exactly. Kurt was man of the match. Aren't we sweet? See the ovation we gave Lamps at the bridge, unlike RVP/Arsenal.

Btw "I regret my transfer to Man United"- Angel Di Maria. Haha where's Flyj?

• Administrators

Almighty Chelsea players be feeling like they are untouchable. Man City clearly outplayed them.

@Iris, Its all media rubbish. Di Maria is doing just good as you can very well see from him games...lol

• Like 1

Almighty Chelsea players be feeling like they are untouchable. Man City clearly outplayed them.

@Iris, Its all media rubbish. Di Maria is doing just good as you can very well see from him games...lol

Awww, no be who play na who win...In this case, Chelsea is still 5 points ahead.

Also, we know how we beat Barca and Bayern to win UCL :P