Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Buhari once again declines presidential debate organized by Channels TV, Arise TV and NPAN

FlyJ

• Administrators

10491068_867163246683686_8649629829583376524_n.jpg

APC Presidential candidate Gen. Buhari has declined the invitation to attend a presidential debate organized by Channels TV in conjunction with the Newspapers Proprietors Association of Nigeria, NPAN and Arise TV, which was supposed to hold tomorrow February 3rd.

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, the APC Director of strategy, Dele Alake, said Buhari will not be attending the debate because their party believes some media organizations have been compromised. He said that they can not vouch for the independence of some organizers of the debate but refused to he disclose those that he claims have been compromised.

Okay, i find this very strange.

• Like 1

I really don't think Buhari refusal to participate in yet another debate is a wise decision. Any reliable candidate prepared to serve the people shouldn’t shy away from any debate, it's a great avenue to prove his critics right. If he doesn't have anything to hide why dodge from this.. i clear see this as a disregard to to democracy. . Then again it shows his level of participation. He's clearly been influence by whomever that advising him .He can't come out and make promises of how he will turn nigeria around without telling us exactly how. The whole world are watching and listening. .another disappointment from aspiring candidate...what a shame.

• Administrators

APC is beginning to fall off the bandwagon. I wonder what it is, but they are slowly losing it.

• Like 1