Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HOW I MET HER!

Abystacy

Finally I met her. At exactly 6:15pm, my phone rang.

"Hello" the voice said.

"Hello" Who's this? I replied.

Losing all manner of approach, it was rude but I couldn't be bothered, this same person have been calling all day, somehow we managed to miss each others calls. Whoever it's on the other end was already pissing me off. I tried returning the call a couple of times and all I got was nothing and the next thing was the phone busy...I was rude even as I picked up the call.

'Hi, the voice said again, please can I speak to Debbie?

"Debbie speaking'' I already had an idea who it was, I recognised that voice but i asked anyways who am I talking to?

'This is Elisabeth, confirming what I already knew. .

"OMG! You are rude on the phone. Is that how you answer your call really? She said

I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard, it brought tears to my eyes. Its just so like her, nothing different. Am certain she's making that face. I tried to explain why I had to answer the call like that, couple to the fact that my precious team lost the first game of season so far, to say I was upset will be an understatement.

'Wow, so when did you arrive? I asked.

''Today, she said

"Really but I was chatting with you last night, why didnt you tell me?

'But I told you, you won't know when, I will just have to call your ass up". She said laughing.

I was upset but couldn't contend my excitement, I finally got to see her was the only thing on my mind...i didn't pay attention to half of the things she said.

It was a long catching up, and that was all we did throughout the evening.

Elizabeth is someone that's very dear to me, we ain't girlfriends but we respect and have some certain kind of likeness towards each other, and we understood that perfectly. Over the past 14 months we've kinda become extremely close until about 4 months ago. We met on a site called "WTLW". I wasn't looking for anything really. I wanted to be in the mist of intelligent people, who understand life and the circumstances around it. She always had something interesting to say and that sparked my interest, this is someone I would love to get to know in person, and that's how we started talking, I did inbox her and pick on her brains, the thing I do like about her is her willingness to give her honest opinion of any situation, irrespective of what. Then the call came in later down the line after we exchanged contacts. .we started chatting more often, we speak on the phone, we always have something to talk about. And she always always there to help. At some point I was going through some family crises, she was there to help, offer moral support, friendly advice down to personal issues. Her advice was all i could hold on to, three months later my feelings changed, i started liking her in more than a platonic way, likeness turn into something I couldn't quite put a finger on, I knew instantly without a doubt that I want her. Yes I said that I want her! The problem is that, how do I tell her without her running away from me. Is it too soon to tell her. For me, I was scared of saying something for fear of being rejected or that it will sour the friendship that we have already established. Plus the distance, I don't mind the distance of course I said to myself but I had to trade softly. Somehow I eventually summoned up the courage to express my feelings,"

There's something I have been meaning to tell you ' I said during one of our phone calls.

"Okay, I'm listening.

"Emm emm I don't know how to say it, I really didn't plan this to happen, I continued beating around the talk.

"What's do you want to say, I thought we are being open to each other? "

"Yes we are; "here it is, I like you".

"I like you too".

"No I mean I like you as in that way. The woman way..

She chuckled, and I was a bit confused, "why are you laughing, did I say something funny?"

"No you didn't; just that I have known for a while that you do like me like that; I just didn't think you would actually say it" I mean i didn't think that you would have the courage to say that.

"Oh okay, I said.

"I like you, you are nice and have a great personality, but I have to be honest with you. It's not that I don't believe in distance relationships, I don't know how this will play out. I appreciate you telling me how you feel but we have to be realistic. The chances are very slim, I am very loyal and dont applaud cheating meaning, am highly monogamous!

"You dont have to worry about that. I can wait; I'm that patient" I said.

"It will be selfish of me to ask you to wait for me or the other way round, i can't do that to you, but if by the time I come and am single and you are not involved with anyone, we will talk then and see how it goes. That's all I can say for now.

After a while; our phone conversations became more stronger, chatting constantly, we always flirt and sometimes talk about things that arouse us. She do talk about the things she would do to me, and in my own fantasy world, I would imagine actually doing these things to her. I do fantasize about it . I imagined it happening...it kept me awake most of the night! It filled my dreams. She extremely very nice and funny, she makes me laugh a lot.

At the same time I knew she can be an "as****h**le" if I could borrow her word, she's sometimes harsh nd soft, that I had to censored what i say. Then it all changed. It's like am talking to someone very different. I got very bad vibes I can't explain. I kept thinking what might have gone wrong, where I erred. I just didn't understand her anymore. I do ask if we are cool and stuff? And she do say yes we are until i got kinda tired of her attitude like WDF.

We somehow disconnected. To me, distance is one thing but now communication seem to be topping the chart. She seemed uninterested and conversion with her became one sided, detached and irritating.

I mean there's no communication, there's nothing to to hold to anymore. I had to draw the line between the silence and and the nonchalant attitude. I reached a point where I couldn't keeping trying. It takes two to tangle.

I had to cut off emotionally, I rather begin to to see her as a friend. To reevaluate what I consider priority in life, i couldn't be bothered, but no matter what happens, ,she's always going to be someone very dear to me. I never stopped liking her but it's time I closed that chapter of day dreaming, unending fantasies and wishful thinking, the occasional "hi" which is sometimes replied to, it doesn't matter, am already indifference to it. This gave me new approach to things. coincidentally, I met someone else; up until that time I had put two of them in the same category, i really have no interest for women in general, I can't go through what I call "women wariness"..that will mean same drama different species.

It was my moment of self discovery, we all mature naturally overtime, but self discovery and improvement can only occur by focused effort and that was my target. I believe that there's a tiny gap between what we are today and what we need to be In the future and to me that my priority. I came to an understanding that to achieve that i need to make few adjustments. .which is change in perception , which are my areas of improvement by identifying and acknowledging them and also by means of goal setting.

That was what my life was all about until that faithful day I received the call..i was excited that I finally got to meet her but I was more curious to say the least. I had so much in mind to say to her and to see if she's actually the same in person as on phone...and to finally get the chance to tell her of what I think of her behavior which I disliked.

I was 2 hours late to our meeting time due to delay by my cabman and of course the traffic, when I got her place, I told the cabman to wait around should I decide to leave earlier, she was standing by the gate..The first thing that I thought was hmmm..I like what I saw. I had to scope her up first from the back seat of the cab and I indeed liked what I saw..lol

I took my time coming out. I didn't know if we should hug or not..what do you one do in that kind of situation? Oh well I will leave that to her of course I said to myself...

She looked so beautifully made standing by the gate, in an excellent shape. although she was properly dressed, i can tell the size of her well rounded breasts..oh the hair I liked so well..she looked better than I first thought physically. And of course I wasn't bad looking myself, I dressed pretty well, very casual but beautiful. Of course I needed to make a point, to score myself. I was very comfortable with my appearance, awkward as I walked towards her.

"Hi how are you? She said.

"Hi am good" smiling shyly.

"Okay first of all you are late, secondly, you are short" she said laughing, lightening up the moment

"Lol, I am not short jor" I said smiling.

"I consider myself short and am a bit taller than you are and that to me means short. I mean you are vertically challenged! She continued teasing.

I just kept laughing. .na you sabi, I'm not short I insisted.

It was lovely meet up, there was a bit awkwardness initially but we got past that. We chatted in the sitting room for a while, she made it so easy to loosen up, she has a very good sense of humour, we laughed alot and to me that's the most important thing, I felt more relaxed when we got to her bedroom. She was very different from the person on the phone I told her that, she's so cool to be around, and she had this lovely smile and all I could think of while she was talking was her mouth...what a kissable mouth... I ended up spending more time than I should have but it was all worth it. By the time I left her place we already scheduled to meet up again.. and I know I didn't get the chance to kiss that mouth but I got a hug which lasted more than it should have, to her, i squeezed my breast on her, said i was molesting her with my hug but admitted that it was kinda hot. Can anyone one blame me for that? Hell no.

Days before our 2nd meet up, we have been flirting continously on the phone, I knew what i wanted to do with her, the question was, what did she want? Its up to her if anything is to happen because I have been given her signs to show her that I was interested, now it's her time to to show me the ropes!

What happened on the meet was the best part.. between my bedroom and hers was the best I have had. We talked about everything , how i felt she was distancing herself; she was going through some personal issues, beside she felt she was coming on too strong and didn't want to give me false hope based on our understanding, so she decided to back off. She really didn't think I was interested and thought that i might be going through a phase because she caught my interest at that moment. It's so strange how human mind works. That's why communication is highly important. Afterwards we laughed alot. Sitting on my bed chit chatting, trust me i know the sign i have been sending and believe me it take a dumb person not to recognis those signs for what they are...what started as an innocent smiles and signs ended up being the height... i playfully sat my big ass on her legs, rubbing them gently, she looked at me and smiled

"You are so gay, look at you humping my legs", She said.

"I'm not", I said and continued with my mission.

She nudges me and I complied, "what are you thinking of" ? I asked

"Nothing".

"Liar, just say what's on your mind"?

We went on and on playfully and the next thing we were cuddling on the bed. It felt like a dream. I started playing with her hair and the moved on to her neck. Laying soft kisses. I leaned in and kiss against her neck. She was smiling so seductively, turning towards me and said

"You know you're re looking for trouble?

"Really, and what are you going to do about that ? I asked

She encircled me in her arms, holding me so tight against her, I turned as I placed my face against her breast. It feels so right as time passes by and held on like my life depends on it..The "breast moment" I called it... we played and laughed at nothing, just smiling at each other.

She pulled me close and pressed her lips against mine softly at first. Our lips found each other, We kissed played, she swipes her tongue in against mine, my lips parted giving her entrance , I could feel her tongue ring on mine as I played with it.

It was fun and pleasurable kissing her.. she nibbled on my lower lip, I did same to her, playing with them. She would leave little bites in between the kiss, We kissed some more hard and soft, back and forth.

It started getting so intense and I found her most sensitive spot...yay and I hit a jackpot. ..."the Ear" yea she called it "the ear nibble and the consequences". .so I attacked the ear, she fought me saying am treading on a thin ice. I didn't give up, vigorously I nibbled on the ear, soft kisses here and there. I pushed my tongue in.

"Oh no" she said inbetween breaths, you're really gonna get it now.

she pushed me down pinning my hand on the bed. Kissed my neck softly and a little bit hard, sucked on my neck, leaving bite marks, oh she made sure she left a huge hickey. I moaned, she had the smug look on.

"All your friends are going to know what's happening here, I warned you but you wouldn't listen, now this is the consequences of your action"

She was so hot and sexy doing that, she kinda turns me on when she looks at me like in i'm so gonna eat you up kinda way

She pulled my cloth off at the same time as unhooking my bra..and to her surprise I was completely naked underneath, I did planned it, I mean what's the need of wearing them when I know it will be taking off. She smiled, pulled me closer as her mouth found my nipple. .

"Your breast are beautiful, so perfect"

"Yea I know" I smiled

She kept playing with them. My hand keep pushing against her clothes. .she laughed and took them off..we are both completely naked.

I pushed her back to the bed, pinning her to the bed.

I played with her breast, nibbled on her nipples softly, she moaned.

I let my tongue play with them one after the other as she moaned repeatedly in pleasure and I did same again softly because she had both of her nipple pierced and I loved every feel of it in my mouth.

We kissed and kissed for what seemed like eternity, I moaned as she kissed me deeper caressing my back, her hands moved further down to my thighs as she stroked my inner thighs.

She kept rubbing me, I was already so wet by the time her hand found me. She stroked it at first gently, repeatedly. She pushed a finger inside me, then two and three, further in and she kept moving as fast as she can deep inside. I moaned, screamed all at the same time

"f***k me, i want you to f***k me hard, omg, oh oh ooh ohh...I screamed breathing so hard.

"Yea I am f***king you, do you like that? She asked increasing the pace.. I was so so f***king close, she continued pushing her fingers inside.

"I like the way your p**sy clenches around my finger when you are about to come" she said. She continued extending the pleasure, i hit climax and continued to cum as my p**sy squeezed and pushed her fingers out.

I was panting for breathe, but she pulled me back, and went down on me, I thought I had nothing left to give, but when her tongue found my p**sy, she sucked on my clit, nibbled, and kept sucking, I lost it and screamed.

"I can't take it anymore I swear"

"Whose p**sy is this ? she asked slapping my p**sy. I said whose p**sy?

"Yours! Yours! It's yours, I cried out; oh please f***k me, f***k me I screamed

She spread my legs wide open saying in between the kisses..

"Spread your legs wider; do you like this? She slaps my p**sy, it hurts but the pleasure was more than worth it. She replaced it with her tongue. I reached orgasm in no time, she removed her face from my p**sy and f***king kissed me..it was so sensual, i could literally taste myself in her mouth. She made me sit on her face. I f***king went to heaven and back. All I wanted was to return the favor, give her as much pleasure as I received. She was born to do that. She was born to be gay. .We both are.

I pushed her down, she was so wet, dripping..yeah I did that to her. I went down on her like a f***king queen in bed..i feasted, I sucked, nibbled, my tongue went on in and out. She told me exactly what she like ... "CS" I kept pushing, sucking on the clit, giving a 100% what I received until she came in my mouth. She tasted so good, my face was soaked with her juices. When I raised my face she kissed me, tasted herself off me . It was epic.

She laughed as she brought out the strap and lube watching her strap herself turned me on, I leaned forward closely and slowly rubbed my hand on it. I brought my mouth to the dildo and slowly ran my tongue on it looking up at her so seductively. Then I laid back on the bed patiently waiting with excitement, she cuffed me. I laid like a slave waiting for her master in anticipation. She applied the lube on it and turned me towards her, she smiled and kissed me while applying some lube in me. She pushed a finger in to ascertain my wetness and readiness. She spread my leg then slid the dildo into me softly, until she was in all the way.

She slid in and out in a steady move. I started rocking my hips slowly against it. Then it became faster and faster. . I kept moaning and screaming reaching a climax, I remember saying "oh f***k you","oh f***k me", and "f***k you" alot.."OMG" was coined to my taste, plus all the gibberish that came out of my mouth, and I thought that was paradise until she turned me around smiling, I knew what she was going to do, we had talked about it and I raised my ass up for her as she applied some lube and pushed her thumb in me slowly very slowly, it was magical. She finger-f***ked my ass so hard that I lost it all. I started coming two minutes later reaching a breaking point. I never imagined that it will turn out like that. It was beautiful. She's beautiful and did wonders with her hands. We went from the bed to the couch to the bathroom. It was a passionate moment . we tried all kinds, no restrictions, cuffs and all I shuddered in orgasm, she reached hers as well.

I had my bath, dressed in a very sexy tight fitted short dress for work, while she sat in bed looking at me with something close to passion, I took my time dressing up teasingly, then I walked towards her to steal just a tiny kiss before I leave. .

"Don't do that" she cautioned, but didn't necessarily move away

"Don't do what" I teased, stealing kisses here and there

"I em, uh, what you are doing" she said kissing me, "you will late to work and your cabman is here".

"Let him wait, I can go to work anytime I want"

She pushed me down on the bed, pulled up my gown, tore the panties out and went down on me that moment her tongue in me, everything seized, we gave in to the passion until we reached a place of no return.

Our days were turn into bliss. I know I must have bruised all over but that was the last thing on our mind, everything we did was worth it. We bathed and spent the night in each other arms and continued the next morning I am very certain that my pregnancy text must have come out positive...

Happy reading; hope you enjoy it.

• Administrators

Wonderful! I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I also like how you made sure to carry your readers along. Is this a true life story? Keep writing!

Lol, it's for me to know and for you to find out. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Wonderful! I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I also like how you made sure to carry your readers along. Is this a true life story? Keep writing!

It’s like this story is in two parts. The first part..I love it, I love it. It’s beautiful. It’s touching. It's thoughtful. It's revealing. And it’s real. Even if this was fiction, it’s real.

The second part..haha is obvious.

Am supposed to be on my way to work already, now m all wet and horny.. kinda life is dis Aby?

Lmao....hipstar ooohhh. Why did u choose to punish yourself before work. Better get aby no and call her at the close of work. If not.......

Lol. Well you like it don't you? You can masturbate to that.

Am supposed to be on my way to work already, now m all wet and horny.. wot kinda life is dis Aby?

I'm happy you like it and all that. Whether is fiction or not,obvious or not it's for me to know and for you to find out...haha

It’s like this story is in two parts. The first part..I love it, I love it. It’s beautiful. It’s touching. It's thoughtful. It's revealing. And it’s real. Even if this was fiction, it’s real.

The second part..haha is obvious.

I'm happy you like it and all that. Whether is fiction or not,obvious or not it's for me to know and for you to find out...haha

I’m not seeking to find or ask anything. “It’s real. Even if this was fiction, it’s real” is a subliminal message and also saying ‘it’s authentic even in the context of fiction’. That’s how I could describe the quality of your write-up. If I thought it was fiction I would say “Even if it is...”

Lmao....hipstar ooohhh. Why did u choose to punish yourself before work. Better get aby no and call her at the close of work. If not.......

do u think Aby could help? can u help me ask her?

Lol. Well you like it don't you? You can masturbate to that.

cant do myself... even if i can, wouldnt get half the fun Debbie and Elisabeth got. so m just gonna curl up and die with want

cant do myself... even if i can, wouldnt get half the fun Debbie and Elisabeth got. so m just gonna curl up and die with want

and thank u so much for doing this to me, so early in the day..

Lol okay... Thanks

I’m not seeking to find or ask anything. “It’s real. Even if this was fiction, it’s real” is a subliminal message and also saying ‘it’s authentic even in the context of fiction’. That’s how I could describe the quality of your write-up. If I thought it was fiction I would say “Even if it is...”

do u think Aby could help? can u help me ask her?

Ask her...wen I consider myself available. Biko gif me the address I will be dere 6 sharp

Errm but if u still want aby I will contract her for a fee... :P

Ask her...wen I consider myself available. Biko gif me the address I will be dere 6 sharp

Errm but if u still want aby I will contract her for a fee... :P/>

lmao.. are u sure u can get into the character of Elisabeth? bcoz in the world of writing, i believe only d writer has d right to kill and resurrect a xter. can u kill and Resurrect me?

lmao.. are u sure u can get into the character of Elisabeth? bcoz in the world of writing, i believe only d writer has d right to kill and resurrect a xter. can u kill and Resurrect me?

Nne Na was to you

#tongue#

Keep underestimating me oh....u don't know I have a professional c.v constructed on my behalf by pple who can bear evidence of my capabilities. Infact fling your email to me.so I can push my c.v to yaw.... B)