Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Would You Do?

FlyJ

• Administrators

What would you do if you were locked in a room with Omotola for 30 minutes? Let's hear and please no forming o.

x4f9c8.jpg

Ohhh my ohhh my

Wud gist with her for 5 mins to gather inspiration

Gosh the sex is gonna be so hot.... That would last for 20 mins

Use the remaining 5 to gist and exchange contacts *wink*

On a second thought maybe i wud just sit with her and tell her abt jesus hehehehe

No preambles, for 25mins i'd f***k her straight up. For d last 5mins, i'd make her gimme Genevieve's digits then wait for d day Flyj would lock me up with her (Genevieve) in a room.

Is she straight or les?

I dont waste time with straight women I want someone who can appreciate another woman Yvonne and Genvieve are hella cute though. I think I would just talk to her not expect anything

omotola's got an alluring face n a mind blowing ass (my best physical attributes hehehehe...)gist for 10mins.....caress her ass while looking at her lovely face for 15mins.. (we should both be standing while at it o lmao) ..thank her with a soft but abrupt kiss on the cheek. Then I'm out!

No preambles, for 25mins i'd f***k her straight up. For d last 5mins, i'd make her gimme Genevieve's digits then wait for d day Flyj would lock me up with her (Genevieve) in a room.

Lol...typical example of an oliver twist

30mins...... I'd ask her why she got married so early, I'd gist with her about her fans n some of the craziest moments/ things her fans have done, that should last 27mins. I'd then tell her it was great meeting her, she's one of the nicest people I've met in a while and maybe a peck on her forehead to say goodbye.

Is she straight or les?

I dont waste time with straight women I want someone who can appreciate another woman Yvonne and Genvieve are hella cute though. I think I would just talk to her not expect anything

You are right I 2nd ur point but love her outfits

• 3 years later...
On 2/5/2015 at 7:09 AM, Rencie said:

We would both sit in silence and wait out the 30mins

We'd do exactly this . Genevieve on the other hand, 30 minutes won't be enough 😋