Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HOW I MET HER! CONTINUED!

Abystacy

She asked " Do you want it on video"?

I smiled and nodded. I watched her get off the bed, getting a better look of her backside as she set the camera up and walked back to me.

She playfully pulled me to herself.

"You are lucky that the coffee didn't spill on the bed" she said as she kissed me, she kissed my neck, she kissed my lips, I know how she likes to leave a hickey on me, I could feel my wetness because she's been eating me up for a while and then "power finger-f***ked" me.

We kissed and made out laughing and smiling at each other; little giggles inbetween the kisses. She said she wants to f***k me down, I love it when I lay on my stomach, grab the pillow, and get me some doggle style. It is so good that we actually have to negotiate only one more orgasm in that position, anymore would have been too much.

I kissed her with all the tender passion she inspired in me. she parted her lips giving me complete control, our tongues met, stroked, and she finally had to draw back to catch her breath. We playfully battle for dominance, it was freaking good. She made sure she explored every part of me. She turned me over, spanked my ass, she had her finger in my ass while f***king me, of course doggy style; everywhere she touched, everything she did made me ache.

All thoughts slipped from my consciousness. There was only Elizabeth and the magic of her wonderful hands and movement. I wanted to turn to her, to touch her as she touched me, but her finger teased, pleased, and tormented me and I couldn't really do anything because she made sure of that, she wanted me to feel this way that's why she cuffed me. Helpless, seduced by her finger and movement and my wild imagination. I found myself holding my breath wondering what she will do next.

"Please take off the cuffs", I begged. She laughed and said "hell no, I'm not done with you yet". I pulled away running away from the pleasure, it was too much, so so much .

She pulled me back saying "come back I can't feel you, I need to feel you" as she drove in moving faster and hard, she know exactly what to do, where to touch driving me slowly outta my mind. I moved with her, for her I have never felt so beautiful. My blood was roaring in eyes as I moaned "oh f***k, oh f***k, f***k you, oh yeah, oh god, I'm cuming, I'm cuming"; I screamed and shuddered as a queefed a little.

She got me in position for missionary, put my both legs on her shoulders.

" I want my legs down" I said.

"Nope, I want your legs exactly where it is ", she replied

She kneeled in front of me, her whole body leaned against mine as she entered me from a stimulating angle.

I smiled as she leaned in and kissed me, it's a pretty intimate position I must say. I liked the fact that our bodies are kinda glued together all sweaty. She moved into me  slowly and gently. I could see her struggle to hold on . I struggled for control, I never stood a chance,  I raised my cuffed hands over her neck and pulled her down for a kiss struggling to hold off for a while, my whole body was on a blink of ecstacy. I screamed "oh my f***king god" There's was no wonder for such words, I let out a moan "fuuuucccckkk!"

"Please uncuff me", I pleaded

"Please let me eat you" , I asked

With my cuffed hands, I grabbed her breasts and teased playing with the piercing,  she let out a moan "dammmnnnn"  as she drove deeper inside me.

"Do you like that?  

"Please you have taken everything from me", I pleaded

"No, I want you to come one more time", she replied

"f***k you", I screamed gripping the pillow to keep me from actually screaming and alerting everyone in the house.

"f***k me, please f***k me hard"

She smiled "I am f***king you hard"

I was very certain that I would explode. My heart couldn't beat that fast, my breath couldn't come in such shallow gasps, my nerves couldn't be stretched this tight without snapping. I opened my eyes to watch her, she seemed pleased, I could see that slightly self satisfied expression she wore. She started to move faster, this time around, I grasped for breathe, lost all ability to concentrate on that face, pleasure took over, as I queefed again and I gave in to the orgasm "oh f***k in hell man "ooooohhh a aaaah aaaahhh aaaahhh". She stayed in me and f***ked me through my orgasm.

"Now, its my turn to cum", she said as she tightened the straps around her hips.

"Please cum", I begged "please cum, I can't take this anymore"

I could feel her body stretching, as she moved faster, and slammed into me. I was coming again, my legs on her shoulder started to shake and get tighter around her neck; I didn't want to suffocate her but she made it so hard to think. Her body pulsed over mine, she clung to me as she shuddered for long moments.  I had cum so hard that I had dislodged the dong from the harness, and my p**sy wouldn't stop quivering.

As the ripples of our pleasure cleared, she removed the cuffs, "Do you want to taste me?", she asked. " Do you want to taste what you did to me?", she continued.

She removed the toy to give me better access to her p**sy, she was so wet, and I was ready to feast on her. She rocked against my tongue and face, as I played with her clit. I couldn't get enough of her, and just kept at it.

"Oh f***k", she said as she continued to cum against my tongue, as I ate to our satisfaction.  

She pulled me to her, licked my lips, and kissed my face.

"Let's see how the video turned out, she said .

I watched her leave the bed, with a smirk on my face, and her taste on my lips,

" Oh shit, this sucks. I don't believe i forgot to hit the record button", she said

"What! You are kidding right,  I replied.

"No, all that action and nothing to show for it"

I laughed and she laughed with me.

"It's all your fault,  you looked all sexy and wet, and I lost my mind ", she said

She came towards the bed and leaned over me.

"You are sweaty",  I replied looking at her seductively

"Blame NEPA,  besides I like your sweat on me"

I had to kiss her again and again.

"At least we'll have our memories"

"Yep, memories,  unless you want to ...?"

"Why don't you come a bit closer and we will see about that" I said smiling and pulling her down on me.

Happy reading. .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...