Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Still hooked

Calllaris

I love pubs. I loved this particular pub. I was a regular there. Its no Eko hotels, but it was clean, cool and ours. The lady owner was a modern fifty year old. I aim to please, so it wasn't hard to become a favourite anywhere, even here. Round tables with cold beers after a hard days work, comfortable leather seats, familiar faces, friends and empty bottles. Laughter, rib cracking laughter and mundane jokes were the major sights and sounds of this place. Relaxation was the only agenda. A place where everybody knows your name.

The woman loved me- like a mother. She had a daughter too. How can a daughter not love alongside her mother? The young woman also loved me, without my knowledge.

Opportunity on a friday presented itself, I am still in the neighbourhood, all in the name of work and NEPA, I left home and checked into a cheap hotel with my laptop because of steadier power or maybe I was too lonely at home. I ran into the younger woman and consoled her on her mum's ill health, inviting her for a drink in the hotel bar, not my room( I know I like women, but I'm not into younger girls). I had no intentions, but she had as I ll later get to know. Drinking till 1.30am, she places a call to her mum; she wasn't coming home. I took the phone from her and spoke into it to my customer, she was glad her daughter was in the safe hands of a role model- a big sister. I had no intentions, but the younger woman had. Later that night, we retired to my hotel room, I kissed her goodnight on the lips as she settled into bed beside me. I guess it was the wine I had taken that made me do that. I had no conscious intentions towards her, I was just being nice. I am so naïve a times; I am so naïve I never concluded I was gay till age twenty nine. We slept, the day broke and we went our separate ways, not knowing I have given birth to an obsession- she was in lust with me.

I continued to visit my favourite pub, she kept waiting for me to ask her whatever I wanted( like she will later tell me) but I didn't. After drinking at the pub another friday night I paid and left, she ran to my truck as I was almost pulling out of the premises. I presumed I had forgotten something and she wanted to give it back- gosh I'm so naïve! she taps my side glass, I wound the glass "I want to go with you" she blurted "you still want to drink?" I foolishly asked "yes" she nodded "hop in" I gestured to her and she did. We went to another hotel, we drank some more, she smoked, I'm surprised that she smokes, we talked some more, I find out she's 24. "Let's go home" she said after two hours. At home, after we had both showered separately- I had no intentions, I gave her some night briefs to put on, then I mused to myself; how am I gonna sleep with this supple thing on the same bed? I ll manage. We slept. I didn't touch her, though I thought long and hard of it. "An officer and a gentleman", I maintained. What I didn't know is she was burning for me as much as I was burning but she was waiting for me to take her (I be jew gal o), she couldn't bear it anymore, she wanted me badly, she had wanted me ever since the day she saw me. The way her mother speaks of me had made her fall for me (as I ll later get to know). 6.30am she can't bear my stupidity anymore, I also had woken up since 4am and was battling with thoughts of if I should cuddle her or not. I was startled when she coyly rolls into me and snuggles up to me, so that I was slightly beneath her and her face was few inches above mine, she kissed me on the lips "good morning" she said, I replied "good morning hope u slept well?", confused at the kiss, but putting it off as her own friendly way of saying good morning. Then she tenderly touches my breasts. I'm still confused at what she's doing and I ask "what are you doing?", "make love to me" she cooed in my ears,"why?" I asked, dumbfounded "I want you so much I couldn't sleep" With those words, I couldn't resist anymore or how could I deny her wish? that would be so so unfair (wink). I placed my palm behind her neck and pushed her face to mine, at first it was a soft kiss then it became fierce and urgent as my hands began to roam and grope her back and buttocks, she opened her mouth wider as if giving me more access and I plunged in my tongue. There was suddenly no time for romance, the urgency was mutual as we were both in need, have been in need for each other all through the night. I rolled her beneath me, with a swift I never knew I had, I broke the kiss as I began to squeeze and suction every inch of her young supple body, nibbling her neck, nape and breasts, something atavistic has risen within me. I pulled off the light T- shirt I had given her and kissed above her breasts, placing either of my hands on either sides of her breasts, so that her nipples were close together and I sucked on them one after the other. I couldn't get enough. I could smell the invitation from her dampen armpits and before I could tell what need I was feeling, it overtook me and I buried my nose in her hairy sweaty armpits, revelling in her unique, clean and natural scent. Involuntarily I let out a guttural groan (I never knew smell gets me). Her cries and moans drew mine as we were both making animal sounds and incomprehensible noises, echoing each others needs with complimentary sounds as if we were recording a unique music of our own. I ve never woken up better. Those words "I want you" kept echoing in my ears as I had this desire to give all of myself to her like she had asked. I couldn't let go of her full lower lips as I intermittently went up her body to bruise her lips with my teeth, plunging my tongue deep into her throat. She opened her mouth to my prodding tongue as if she wants to take all of me. I broke the kiss for a moment to look at her, her eyes were lightly closed and her hands spread lewdly like in a surrender, as if permitting me to do anything I wanted to do with her. Havens! I couldn't wait any longer, this girl was driving me mad, I had to have her, I wanted to be inside her, I needed to come inside her and I knew we needed to come together. I quickly undressed her of what was left of her clothing, threw away my night PJ's with a reckless abandon and placed my body fully above hers, she moved and held open her arms to me in a welcome, without opening her eyes for a second. She trusts me I felt. As we found a rhythm and feverishly rode away our needs on each other, her moans kept me alive and I responded with strange involuntary sounds of my own, most times covering her mouth with mine so she was moaning into my mouth. We kept at it, experiencing millions of tiny, tiny climaxes together, I knew because whenever her urgency came, mine will rise with it and we'd grind it out. My drought( I ve been hungry for a woman for a long while then), her phone rang as we were at it. It was her mum, that was the first time she opened her eyes since our first kiss. She looked at me as if seeking my approval, if she should pick up the call. I slightly nodded my approval. I stopped a while as I watched her talk into the phone. Her mother called to see if she was ok. I felt so bad a girl, as I lay on her while she spoke to her mother, I felt like I was committing a fraud but it added to my adrenalin approaching huge orgasm. The call ended and I kissed her as we reconnected. We found the rhythm once again as our bodies splayed against each other joining deeply at our womanhood, I nestled my head between the mounds of her breasts and knew that this is where I want to be for a long time. I remember her soft lips again "Open your mouth for me" she did as I dipped my tongue into her mouth. This triggered her climax "I am coming baby" I heard as I was lost between her legs in my own quest for that immeasurable height." Yeah baby let's come together". "Oh yes yes yes" she screams as she found her biggest orgasm for that morning, in a few second, mine followed suit in the same strength. We held each other as the trembling coursed through. We lost track of time as the quaking in our bodies subsided. Maybe it was an hour, more, time didn't matter. We held on to each other, joined together in the center till we fell asleep into a comfortable position, still holding each other. When we woke up, we went at it again and again till we were spent. We were in bed till 3pm. She was like a drug, and fours years on, I'm still hooked.

@Hunniberry, come and see your partner, #ArmpitFetish.

@Callla , Romantic story especially at the end when you said and you're still hooked, its so cute. I enjoyed the read.

Very nice... I like how you didn't emphasize on the characters and their physical descriptions. It gives the reader the luxury of doing that herself.

Thanks all. This story was a fleeing thought, so I typed directly. 'Didint have time to edit. I am hoping next time, I will punctuate better. 'Work of an editor, 'ill punctuations!!

• 3 weeks later...

No head? Jeez

Rule 5 section 144 subsection 349 of the lgbt manual states "Don't give head on your first night together " . Reasons withheld.

• Upvote 1

Dequeen! I ve agreed with that rule, ever, but was it written?, by?

Lol. I made that up. its my rule and I think its the safest for anyone.