Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bruce Jenner interview: 'Yes, for all intents and purposes, I'm a woman'.

Calllaris

He has been lliving his life to make others happy for 65 years, he needs to be happy too, if its gonna take 20 years for him to be selfish out of 85 years its okay.

my problem is why bring kids to this world. when you knw you always wanted to be a woman. not one or two but five! well his life, not my problem

Come on, they are hardly kids, Five grown up children with their own tabloid stories year after years. I think he deserve to live his live any how he chooses. Besides it's not like they will be traumatized by it.

how do you know for sure they won't be traumatised. I would be traumatised for life if my dad changes to a woman not to talk of how depressed my mum would be and lonely. its just not fair. live your life anyway you want so long as no one gets hurt,I mean its not like he was pressured to get married or have kids. he made all these choices on his own, I cant deal. I can't even pretend to understand this, its just selfish. how does his 17yr old daughter deal with this? no father figure in her life anymore,two moms its just so awkward.

All I got to say is to be who you want to regardless if it makes you happy. I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Do you know how many single mothers there are in the world? Single mothers who are single handedly bringing up children the right way? Please that lack of a father figure point is moot. And that two moms statement is just very annoying. Its easy for you to imagine two women f***king but hard for you to imagine two women raising a child right?! I'm getting you... Please let the Kardashians worry about them selves. The 17yrd old (or is it the other one) recently bought a house worth two point something million dollars. Im sure she can afford a shrink.

Do you know how many single mothers there are in the world? Single mothers who are single handedly bringing up children the right way? Please that lack of a father figure point is moot. And that two moms statement is just very annoying. Its easy for you to imagine two women f***king but hard for you to imagine two women raising a child right?! I'm getting you... Please let the Kardashians worry about them selves. The 17yrd old (or is it the other one) recently bought a house worth two point something million dollars. Im sure she can afford a shrink.

Wow...this is sublime.

seriously?

to start with, those single mothers didn't choose to be single, something must have led to it. I cm from single parenting and I know the effect it had on my brothers. doesn't change the fact that any man who abandons his kids to pursue his own happiness at the cost of his family is selfish.

lemme gv you a scenario, a man leaving his wife and kids for a younger woman because the younger woman makes him happy. does it make him happy? yes. is it selfish? yes.

once smone is in the lgbt community anything goes, all in the name of tolerance. ppl cant speak up anymore.

I have no problem with two mums raising a kid, its a problem after growing up with a dad then suddenly he decides to become a mum and expect me to understand bcs at 65 he just wanna be happy.

mind you I am not worried abt the Kardashians, I am sure who ever created this topic wanted a discussion and I am onlu giving my opinion.

seriously?

to start with, those single mothers didn't choose to be single, something must have led to it. I cm from single parenting and I know the effect it had on my brothers. doesn't change the fact that any man who abandons his kids to pursue his own happiness at the cost of his family is selfish.

lemme gv you a scenario, a man leaving his wife and kids for a younger woman because the younger woman makes him happy. does it make him happy? yes. is it selfish? yes.

once smone is in the lgbt community anything goes, all in the name of tolerance. ppl cant speak up anymore.

I have no problem with two mums raising a kid, its a problem after growing up with a dad then suddenly he decides to become a mum and expect me to understand bcs at 65 he just wanna be happy.

mind you I am not worried abt the Kardashians, I am sure who ever created this topic wanted a discussion and I am onlu giving my opinion.

Alright ma'am...

How disappointing. I thought I was about to witness a fight and the final initiation of @Hawken into the naijalez family.