Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Help a sister out

Hawken

So I got this from my pal this morning

"You know ****** well she's coming over next week and over the years I've been kind of a douche to her and after months of begging she finally agreed to let me make it up to her but I dont know what to do. I can't take her out, people will raise eyebrows plus eating out is normal. I want to do something special... something she won't forget but I dunno what to doooo... I really want to surprise her"

Anyways I suggested she cook for her and after that, if the lady is willing, give her a massage (shrugs)

I also told her to consult google while I do my own research lool. You guys are the research o. So please all suggestions are welcome.

Spare no thoughts.

I would suggest dt ur friend should let things play itself out, she could cook thou, get drinks, sumfn she likes and let it all play out, she shouldn't over hurry to please her, it might ruin d whole fun anewaes, food is important, snacks, movie and drink..

Nice Reply @divabj . Special would be like a picnic in a beautiful park at a new spot she just discovered. OR a really romantic lgbt movie complete with popcorn or sharwama and drinks indoors followed by a short dance to a disc of very romantic songs she's burned especially for her (its her souvenir when she's leaving). OR an amusement park with roller-coasters (the jolliness of the atmosphere is always exhilarating plus everyone is having fun so they wont stare at her and wonder why they're there together).

Lool well, they've quarrelled... again.

And i absolutely love the 2nd suggestion, I will keep it in mind...thanks @dequeen

Lool well, they've quarrelled... again.

And i absolutely love the 2nd suggestion, I will keep it in mind...thanks @dequeen

ouch. some couples are like that, I find it energy draining, a toxic relationship to be in but then the things we do when we are in love .

you could change the topic to romantic ideas for a date since it no longer applies to your friend though.

ouch. some couples are like that, I find it energy draining, a toxic relationship to be in but then the things we do when we are in love .

you could change the topic to romantic ideas for a date since it no longer applies to your friend though.

Aye, love's irritating like that. And I've tried editing but it turns out you can't change a topic's title. So imma just leave it.

Aye, love's irritating like that. And I've tried editing but it turns out you can't change a topic's title. So imma just leave it.

OK then. Never tried it myself. what are your own ideas of a special date?

Hmmn well it could start with a day at the spa, then a meal cooked by me but preferably and most likely bought, it would be served in my bedroom with candles and flowers or chocolate, then some light music which hopefully would lead to cuddling then sleep.

Find out what sort of things she likes and then find a way to incorporate them into a date or a gift. For instance for a dear friend I am working on getting a replica of the grail dairy from Indiana Jones the last crusade. people who are into props spend hours going thru footage and painstakingly aging the leather, and remaking every page etc. We love the movies and so I know it will be appreciated. Thoughtful gifts or dates that take into account the persons interests will always be remembered. Anyone can give you roses, or make you a meal, or take you dancing but whats important is its specificity.

• Upvote 1

Aye! So basically, you have to think up something new for every woman if you want it to count. And that right there is why monogamy is my watch word lol.