Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How can you make your girlfriend cum while performing oral sex?

xenastar

Use your tongue and lips to stimulate the extremely sensitive areas of the vulva and clitoris. Circle your tongue and change it up a bit, listen to what makes her moan and please don't wait for her to have to ask.

To maximize this experience there are other things you need to do first. You don't just want to go down there, you want her to want you to go down. This is what you do:

First of all, know that foreplay is a twenty-four-hour event doing little things to turn her on. She could be making dinner and out of no place you come up behind her put your arm around her rub your front against her back. Breathe heavily on her neck and then go to nibble on her earlobe. She'll probably smile and tell you to stop and that you're being bad. Or she might what you to keep going (don't do it though). Stopping a foreplay action will keep in her mind that you desire her and she'll be thinking about this all day. The task is small, didn't really do much of anything, but it's effective. Anything like giving her attention and praising her for the most mundane tasks will get her in the mood.

Next, when you finally get her in bed, kiss her passionately, massage her tongue with yours. Kiss her lips, breathe and kiss lightly on her neck, and nibble on her earlobe. Allow your hands to wander and caress her. Kiss her down her body in random places, kiss and suck on her breasts, kiss her down her front, kiss her belly button (spend a few seconds there, it's sensitive). Flick your tongue around it a few times (she might giggle) and when you make it all the way down, you kiss her vulva and you kiss around it, on her thighs and such. Take your tongue and caress the vulva with it from her vaginal opening to her clitoris. There is a sensitive bundle of nerves that will do wonders.

You take your tongue, lay it flat, and rub it up and down the entire length of her vulva. All of this is for the sole purpose of teasing her to make her want it more, which will make the experience for her all the more pleasurable. She might just take her hands and place it on the back of your head and press you against her -- this is a good thing.

At this moment, you plunge your tongue into her. Allow your tongue to wander, press against her walls let it find what it can, but not for to long. Shoot up to the clitoris fast. The clitoris is at the crest of the labia at the top of the vulva. Try and get your tongue inside of there, (this is impossible; it's the act that is important.) Go slow at first and pick up the pace. It'll be mostly a licking-up motion. Imagine a piece of a plastic bag the size of a centimeter, there is a small piece of chocolate in the middle, the only way to get it off is to lick it off. Lick it off like your life depended on it.

Licking the vulva is an art, something that you should be proud of. No matter how long it takes, no matter if the bottom of your tongue hurts do not stop until she has reached her climax.

Something you can do while you are doing this, do you remember "buzzies" when you where little? Or when you used to make a fart noise on your arm with your lips? Do those on her while you're eating her out. It is best done when you know she is going to climax. It may sound weird but it works wonders. Also whilst you are doing all this, use two fingers inside of her and slowly allow them to wander and feel the place out. Do an "in and out motion." If this is too much multitasking for you, leave the fingers inside her and move them around. When you find her G-spot the entire body will feel better. (This is located on the upper vaginal wall about one and a half to two inches inside the vagina behind the pelvic bone.) *

You do all this and the results will be monumental; she'll climax hard. You'll know when she climaxes because her breath will quicken, her voice will escalate. And if she has a hold of your head she'll be pressing down on you harder than ever at this point. Your tongue needs to be frantic and wild moving in the most rapid quick successions that you can conjure. And it's also self satisfying as well; you feel as if you accomplished something monumental, you'll feel proud.

It is important to remember every woman is different. Varying sensitivity levels, and personal preference. Always have to be taken into consideration so ask. The best advice is to ask the woman what she wants and request that maybe she guides you through the first time.

*Not all women have a G-spot, so your experience may vary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sandrabrown

Nice one dear, infact U̅ already made me come. Well am Sandra from benin, love to make friends and meet uew people, A̶̲̥̅♏ here for fun and my pin is 223a8edc

• 4 months later...

Hmmm. Interesting read,Xena. While I picked up a thing or two,I'd like to add something I picked u from working on guys, that I learnt works for everyone,ladies inclusive.

At the point where you're past the belly button and you're making your way down to the pelvic area,take your time around that area between the navel and the vulva. The entire area there,up to 180 degrees left and right is very sensitive;up until the top of where the pubic hairs make their crown (and further down,if there's no pubic hair present). Although,there's the possibility of taking in one or more hairs,expertly,you should be able to get it out of your mouth without breaking the flow. Now,the way to go about it is to apply the exact licking/sucking motion you apply to freshly delivered cone of icecream. If the icecream is just delivered,it'll be cold and semi solid.You won't be able to bite as much from it,but you'd want to take in as much of the flavor as you can and thus,you'd prefer it melting IN your mouth but it should have left the cone.I don't know how a lot of people take their ice creams,but at that stage i don't use my teeth;just my lips to scoops up the cream.I hope I've described it in the best way possible. Apply this same 'scoop' to that region and possibly,the areas exactly left and right of the navel. Those areas are uber-sensitive and it would take someone who already knows about it well, to steel him/herself from the effect.

Now,asides the areas of the stomach (and I usually do this for up to 5/7 mins cos those areas are sensitive,believe me) and the pelvis,while I approach the pelvis,you expect that it's the vulva that I hit straight. I usually just breathe over that region,or at best,just run my tongue over it ONCE. Then,I continue applying that same motion to the inner thighs exactly beside the vulva,on the left and right of the pelvis. That region and all the areas up till the joints of the thighs to the torso (in front!),all receive the same treatment and if you do it well,your partner would beg you not to kill him/her. (Sorry I'm making reference to him.I have dual experience and it works with both male and female). You can then proceed to the privates of your partner.

That's my trade secret,and I hope it 'blesses' someone out there. *back to my shell*

• 3 years later...
  • Moderators

Is this how baby J is to be welcomed. Go and dust your hymn book jor :D

Funny thing is, I saw this article a couple of months ago. Thoughts: Xenasexy and Seyi are p**sy conquerors :D