Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Champions League finals, Barcelona jams Juventus

Calllaris

It is confirmed, Barcelona will play Juventus in the champions league finals!

Juventus draws Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu this evening, with a three - two aggregate. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Link: http://www.theguardi...semi-final-live

Alvaro Morata returned to haunt his old club as he scores, and Real Madrid were knocked out of the Champions League by Juventus, who will play Barcelona in the finals.

Gigi Buffon roars. Up in the Gods, the Juventus fans roar back. They’ve done it. Against all the odds, they’ve beaten Real Madrid and they are in the Champions League final for the first time since 2003.

Who saw this coming? The Real Madrid fans look on with glum expressions. James Rodriguez is inconsolable. He’s in tears. It’s all gone very wrong for the holders in the past week. They’re out of the Champions League and the league title is slipping out of their grasp too. Oh dear. Maybe they should spend some more money? That’ll do it. They’ll be after a new manager too. This defeat effectively serves as Carlo Ancelotti’s resignation letter.

But tonight isn’t about Real Madrid, it’s about Juventus. They struggled in the first half and they could have been out of it by half-time, but they were outstanding in the second half.

Their defence was superb. Buffon. Can he really be 37? Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio were tireless, Tevez a totem of strength in attack. And, oh, what an ironic matchwinner. Alvaro Morata has knocked his old club out. Remember Fernando Morientes.Real never learn, do they? Ah well.

Congratulations, Juventus. Lionel Messi is waiting for you in Berlin.

• Upvote 1

I hope they can shock Barcelona, messi and the world this way.

I tipped some greens that the italian's would win, after their first leg 2 - 1 defeat over the Holders, in Turin. I don't know if can risk it again though.

That's the spirit of Ucl football. No one is winning back to back. You never say never.. no one saw this coming . I had to bet on bayern and juve in the finals... but with the likes of Arjen R. And Ribery out for bayern, barca got the best. now its Barca vs the old gaint I can really see an upset not in a very classy way but an upset nevertheless. .. Suarez the Nkwobi chopper will face Chellieni and Evra( two of his former victims) in the finals. .This should be very interesting. ..

Lol.. yeah I do know football, Sports in general and I love talking about it.

Hmmn Abstacy know football o :blink:/>