Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ask the next poster a question.

dequeen

• Moderators

Neither. I'll rather be single please. "Do not be deceived bad company corrupts good manners."

When was the last time you got high (alcohol, weed etc...) ?

A month now. 

Which is preferable? To be caught by your mom while you're making out with your girlfriend or be caught by your boss while you're making out with your female colleague at work. 

Being caught by my mum would be better. At least i know her and i know how she'd react. But if i am caught by my boss and i get fired, how do I explain that to mom?

You walk in on your girlfriend having sex with another girl, how would you react to that?

• Moderators

Hahahaha... I would be shocked speechless. I'll be there long enough for them to see me and subsequently, I would cut off in such a way that she would wonder if I had ever known her. Back home, I'll have a long shower and sleep it off... with time, I would have found the strength to pick myself back up.

Whew! Lol

Have you ever been caught while you were being intimate with a girl by anyone at all? 

Yes. By a traffic warden. Lol not like we were making out sef. I was just rubbing her thigh seductively inside keke and we were both smiling sheepishly, nayin aproko traffic man sighted us. He started saying something and was moving toward us. Luckily the keke guy speed off just before he could catch up with us. The keke guy woke die 😂😂 I had to tip him for saving our ass from the harassment that would've ensued. Chai it would've been a big embarrassment o because my bae was visiting Kano for the first time.

I should have behave sha but the thrill felt so good so we got carried away.

If your young cute female lecturer ask you for sex without the threat of influcing/rewarding you with grade if you refuse/accept as the case maybe. She's sex starved and just need a f***kbuddy. Will you oblige? 

• Moderators

Yack. Never. I'm not for servicing another if I am not in love with them or in a romantic relationship with them 

What would you say is your least favourite food?

• Moderators

1 marketing e-book and one self help e-book. Lol. 

Do you like yourself? Rate this On a scale of 1-10 where 10 stands for I adore myself. 

-10.. I totally do not like myself.

On a scale of 1-10, how far have you achieved your dreams?, Everything you dreamt of being and where you ought to be.

I really cannot remember but I guess it's been long.

What's the one thing you ever did to someone and you still feel guilty about it till today?

• Moderators

Sharing a particular detail about our private lives in a way she didn't appreciate but it was for jokes. It hurt her. I feel sorry when it comes to mind. Which isn't too often thankfully. Lol

Who is your favourite family member?

Yes i would.. Totally.

In my feelings challenge, chocobodi dance, shaku shaku, gwaragwara. which of these can you dance very well?

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Pele

I was serious but was also trying to evade that question. Lol. I'm amazed that you believed me. Lol. Thanks..

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Yes i would.. Totally.

In my feelings challenge, chocobodi dance, shaku shaku, gwaragwara. which of these can you dance very well?

Sadly... I don't know how to dance to any of them

Did you brush your teeth today? Lol

(Head still banging by the way) 🤕

2 hours ago, kimi said:

I was serious but was also trying to evade that question. Lol. I'm amazed that you believed me. Lol. Thanks..

Lol why were you evading the question though? Sorry. Hope your head doesn't ache anymore 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Sadly... I don't know how to dance to any of them

Did you brush your teeth today? Lol

(Head still banging by the way) 🤕

I did. 

Have you dated or dating anyone from this forum?

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha!

I believed you cos you are the Arch. ☺️