Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What question annoys you the most?

dequeen

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it is "how was your night". In my head, I am always like nigga are you mad? Why would I want to divulge such personal details to you. How do people ask that? So good morning is too good for you ba? etc ect...

But I usually just frown and say "I was asleep how would I know. And please don't ask me that again'

For me, it is "how was your night". In my head, I am always like nigga are you mad? Why would I want to divulge such personal details to you. How do people ask that? So good morning is too good for you ba? etc ect...

But I usually just frown and say "I was asleep how would I know. And please don't ask me that again'

Lool this is funny... lmao

I thought I was the only one...I soo hate dat question how was ur night?.... someone actually forced me to say it .but I said it my way...,hope u slept ok?...lmao

"Why are you always frowning"?

I really hate that question, like is my frown removing fish from your soup?? Am I suppose to just sit down and be smiling? KMT

"Why are you always frowning"?

I really hate that question, like is my frown removing fish from your soup?? Am I suppose to just sit down and be smiling? KMT

Loool I hate it too

As for me: this question makes me go mad- Do u regret been a black? See question o! someone actually aaked me today.

I hate the question too.

The question I hate the most is "where're you at? "

the grammar to me is as displaced as "how was your night?", but it sounds creepy stalkerish... And bossy when u have no right to be.

I think what actually annoys me about the "where're you at" question. Is the fact that it's most of the time the first thing asked... Sometimes before how you're doing.

• 2 months later...

"Why are you always so quiet? Why won't you say something?" This questions usually comes when I'm minding my own business.. I'll be like "what exactly do you want me to say?" it puzzles me really. ..

"Have you eaten?"

I don't like being asked that over the internet. I'm not a child. If l've not eaten, it's because l'm not hungry.

"Have you eaten?"

I don't like being asked that over the internet. I'm not a child. If l've not eaten, it's because l'm not hungry.

Hahaha...don't blame 'em though,they prolly got nothing else to say or just looking for something to kick start d convo wt

"Why are you always so quiet? Why won't you say something?" This questions usually comes when I'm minding my own business.. I'll be like "what exactly do you want me to say?" it puzzles me really. ..

Loool I hate it tooo... like do I even have to say something? What am I to say? Makes me feel really uncomfortable...

Loool I hate it tooo... like do I even have to say something? What am I to say? Makes me feel really uncomfortable...

Lol, right?

Your phone rings, you weren't able to pick it the first time, but you answer it the second time it rings and the person asks you "Why didn't you want to pick my call?" and I'm like "if I didn't want to pick your call, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now" like seriously do they even stop to think about that before asking the stupid question?