Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Best Lez Forever

eniola85

Jessica and I were in our secret hiding place in school , while Jessica was crying.

"I just can't believe he would do this to me." Jessica sobbed into her hands.

"It's alright , you could do so much better." I slowly patted her back trying to calm her

down.

"You think?" She asked , turning her head to me. I slowly nodded as I wiped away

her tears with my fingers. And of no where she grabbed my fingers and looked into

my eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful , big and blue. I calmly sighed and responded.

"Yes , any guy would love you." I hated saying 'guy' cause I knew she would love

anybody other then a girl. She just let go of my fingers and continued to cry.

"Aww!" She weeped. I rolled my eyes , I was never good at comforting people. I

mean what do you expect a tall , tan , russian to do? To be soft and gentle , no.. But

I did have to try. I slowly removed the hair from her head and smiled gently. She turned

to me , and I swear I could see a gleam in her eyes. She looked so cute , as if

she was a bunny crying. Her eyes big and blue , her hair golden with curls , and her

skin soft and very pale with a hint of a blush coming in. I could see she was staring

at my qualities..

Gleamy brown eyes , medium crimson hair , with bronze hard skin..

I lost my common sense and kissed her. I was surprised when she didn't break it.

I slowly slipped my tongue in lips , swirling it against her tongue and her cavern. It last

so long , I didn't notice my hand wrapped around her breast. There was a vent near our hiding

spot and I swear people could her moaning , but I didn't care. She was leaning on the wall ,

as my hand stroked her breast harder making her weep louder and soon her legs were

spread. I moved my hand down her skirt , feeling her wet soaked panties , I was shocked.

I took my mouth away from hers and she was smiling.

Best Lez Forever

Best Lez Forever 2"Your wet." I whispered , she just nodded taking the red piece of hair away from my head.

I removed her panties and started stroking her inside , letting her moans roam around my

ears. Her p**sy was so wet , and it was so tempting to taste her. I bent my head and

stuck my tongue licking her clitoris while my finger was stroking her , making her cum so

early.

"Your so sensitive." I whispered , looking up to her hiding her face. I hoped she wasn't crying ,

she removed her hands and she wasn't ..she was blushing so red. I simply giggled at her embarressment

and pleasure. I slipped in an extra finger in her flooded hole , making her squel.

"Ugh." She huffed , unbuttoning her top to hold her breasts. I embraced to see her naked , since

we had gym together and up showering together in the locker room ..nothing more. But I was very

keen to see her in pleasure while she was naked. Her breasts where a creamy color of vanella with pink

small nipples that stook out. She sqeezed them as I placed in an extra finger that made her scream.

I thrusted them in and out , making her squeeze much harder. As my fingers thrusted deeper in her ,

I kept my tongue in place of her clint eating her out much faster , I was sure she was going to cream

any second. One minute passed of the same , and she soon did. I released my hand an slid my tongue

from the end of her hole to the top of her clitoris , to lick the cum off. I sat on my knees and did too.

We stared for second till she lunged at me for a kiss. Our tongues met so gracfully , when it ended a spit

connect our mouths and I slurped it up. She giggled and pushed me down to the floor. She gazed to see

my athletic , sexy , skinny body. My school white and blue uniform clenched against my tan skin. The

only thing that wasn't tight was the skirt , that was loose and short , if a breeze came it would reveal anything.

She smiled as I grinned.

"You want it?" She asked , slitering her tongue.

"I was doing it for you , to make YOU stop crying. I think we could finish this later on." I smirked. Class

was going to end and I had to make sure I was in the next one soon. I knew this wasn't going to be the last

time ,

cause the next time it's my turn.