Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Would You Do?

FlyJ

30mins with Genevieve? OMG, loool..... Will tell her how much I love her. Been loving her from junior school, gosh..... Lool, will just tell her how much I like her and how hard I have fought with my friends to protect her dignity and ask if I can kiss her, lmao... and if she agrees then we will take it slow from there. I'll rather date her than have a fling with her

30 mins

5mins gushing about how much I adore her, how she's this n that, Lol. and how its a dream come true being with her.

20mins intergalactic sex!

5mins pillow talk like, we should do this again sometime. Can I have your email address cause I know your phone number is another case all together.

Summary; Best 30mins of my life!!

• Haha 1

She is cute, introduce myself try to chat her up, while being terrified on the inside that she might smack the shyt outta me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I had a dream last week where I spent the day with her (in my dream she had a girlfriend so I spent it with both of them , no sex just us hanging out)  and Lord knows when I woke up I was so happy for the entire day. Longest crush of my life 😍   

So in reality if she's in a relationship  nothing, but I'd probably gush about how much I love her.