Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How smoking weed affects your vagina, sex

FlyJ

• Administrators

Weed.jpg

For Women!

How smoking weed affects your vagina, sex

Most women may not know that smoking weed can affect their vagina and sex adversely.

24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Subscribe

Woman smoking weed

Woman smoking weed (elitedaily)

As a female, smoking weed can affect your vagina, thus playing a huge role in the quality of sex you have.

According to research, smoking weed not only drys up your mouth, it also does the same to your vagina.

This discovery was first noticed in 2009 after a survey was done on 8,650 Austrailian people in order to see if a link existed between marijuana usage and poor vaginal lubrication.

Dr. Julie Holland, author of “Moody Bitches: The Truth About The Drugs You’re Taking, The Sleep You’re Missing, The Sex You’re Not Having, and What’s Really Making You Crazy,” took interest and spent a significant amount of time researching marijuana’s effects on sexual health.

She found out that vaginal dryness, “exactly like dry mouth… it’s the drying of the mucus membranes” is indeed a side effect of smoking weed.

This vaginal dryness caused by smoking weed affects sex as it could cause painful sex and injuries.

Source

• Like 1

Story for the gods.

Anyways a friend recently told me that she discovered how to get her virginity back and the recipe is to grind dates (debino) , mix it with honey and drink daily as well as wash the vagina with alum and lime daily.

I told another friend and she told me she had asked a doctor about it and he said its true but the side effect is that the vagina walls get slack early because what the girl thinks is her hymen growing back is actually the vagina walls stretching themselves. I still don't have any fact

I told another friend and she told me she had asked a doctor about it and he said its true but the side effect is that the vagina walls get slack early because what the girl thinks is her hymen growing back is actually the vagina walls stretching themselves. I still don't have any fact

During the ebola scare, a doctor friend of mine called me before 6am to say that I should make sure I bathe with salt water and drink some too before going out... A lot of people died because of that info. So yeah, not everything that falls from a doctors mouth is true.

Btw, why are some women obsessed with getting their hymen back? Is there a black market for it that we don't know about? Once you've lost it, you've lost it. Theres no going around it. Please, tell your friend to try kegel exercises. I hear it works and its definitely safer than lime and f***king alum.

Once your hymen is torn,its torn.there isn't such a thing as becoming a virgin once disvirgined; i mean it's common sense! Little wonder we'v still got some gullible ladies. @daqueenn dt doctor of urs deserves to have his licence withdrawn. This such as alum,lime and what have u ends up distorting the normal flora of the vagina derby making it easy for bacteria to find its way through. I really dnt see d crase bout regaining ones vaginal elasticity bt if u must,d closest and safest means is a vaginoplasty

• 4 years later...