Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

No Need For WizKid And Banky W On My Album – Skales

FlyJ

• Administrators

skales.jpg

Je Kan Mo Crooner, Skales has aired his opinion as to why he did not feature his former label partners on his new album titled “Man of the Year”, former EME signee, now signed to Baseline Entertainment, is still basking in the euphoria that accompanied his album release party which attracted a lot of top guns in the entertainment industry.

Skales was hosted by weekly entertainment networking event, Industry Nite on Wednesday and he addressed some of the issues regarding why he didn’t feature any of his former label mates Wizkid and Banky W, on his new album.

Apparently, the Shake body Crooner got fed up of this questions and reacted saying; “It’s not by force to feature them. Besides, everybody have their different schedules, so the time didn’t fit in for us all. This album had been ready a long time ago, so that’s another reason.”

On the nature of his disagreement with Wizkid and whether they had mended fences, he said, “Whatever happened has happened. Me, I’ve moved on.”

Source

• Like 1