Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Awkward...

Diff

Not sure if this thread has been done but what would you consider your most awkward lesbian-related moment?

Mine was one time I was checking a girl who was strutting (yes, like runway strutting) towards me from the keke napep I was seated in. She noticed me, waved, and started walking towards me really fast. It turns out it was a writer friend of mine who was also a model. Hopefully she didn't realise what I was REALLY doing.

Well, one time an ex asked me to get something for her from an eatery close by but I was feeling really lazy so I said no. 15mins later, a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while calls to say shes at the same eatery so I sneak out and whats the first thing I see as I walk in? My ex. Chatting with my friend... they had no idea they had me in common....

Like the awkwardness at the restaurant wasnt enough my ex still put me through hell when we left. "Sooooooo your friend is more important than me abi? Okay." I guess I kindaaaaa deserved it but in my defense I was really tired and I still woulda gotten her the stuffs but try explaining that to your girlfriend :mellow:/>

Explaining to a roomful of cis women that you are no, you are not a virgin cos you have had sex with girls. Weird arse awkward lesbian moment there

Awkward for me was my crush meeting my girlfriend in my room. I almost freaked out but somehow I didn't, treated both like very good friends , brought general topics for discussion and I refused to leave the room cause I didn't want to risk any of them saying something they shouldnt say.

mehn... awkward stories.

Once I was asleep and my crush came to lie down right next to me, and she was stroking my lips to wake me up. It was super awkward, especially since she didn't know I liked girls.

EL OH EL!! The two people involved are apparently well behaved people... If I was the gf, I'd find a way to make it known o, I'd call you babe more times in 5mins than I've called you in a month... and if im not satisfied with the effect, I'd out rightly touch you just to let her know there's no space on this "property". Go park some where else @dequeen but that's if I see her as competition

Stroking your lips? She couldn't shake your ass up? That friend was asking for something, hope you gave it to her @diff

Btwwwwwww, Gold Star Lesbian in the hou- nvm :P

EL OH EL!! The two people involved are apparently well behaved people... If I was the gf, I'd find a way to make it known o, I'd call you babe more times in 5mins than I've called you in a month... and if im not satisfied with the effect, I'd out rightly touch you just to let her know there's no space on this "property". Go park some where else @dequeen but that's if I see her as competition

Stroking your lips? She couldn't shake your ass up? That friend was asking for something, hope you gave it to her @diff

Btwwwwwww, Gold Star Lesbian in the hou- nvm :P/>

hahahaha she's a tease, even with guys. its at your own risk to take her seriously. My roommate was there when she was playing with me, and she knew I wasn't straight so she kept telling the girl that she was playing rough play. lol

Btwwwwwww, Gold Star Lesbian in the hou- nvm :P/>

Calling sweet names is a joke to me and I dont indulge in PDA so all your schemes would have been a joke....