Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi Feuding Over Talk Show Host's Plans to Have Plastic Surgery?

Calllaris

ellen-degeners-portia-de-rossi.jpg?fit=crop&w=680

Link: http://www.intouchwe...ery-fight-62709

Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi are rumored to be feuding over the longtime talk show host's desire to have plastic work done.

In Touch Weekly reports the 57-year-old DeGeneres hates the wrinkles around her eyes and her so-called "turkey neck" and wants to have the surgery done, while the much younger, 42-year-old "Arrested Development" actress doesn't seem to think it's necessary.

"She wanted to get work down while 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' is on summer break," a source said of DeGeneres. "Portia talked her out of it."

Word is not only does DeGeneres now regret not moving forward with the procedure, but she also blames de Rossi for talking her into the delay.

"She didn't want Ellen ridiculed, like she's been about her changing face," a source said of de Rossi's motivations. "Ellen's grumbling that now she has to wait another year to get anything done."

The development hardly marks the first time the two have recently seemed to be on different wave lengths.

Earlier this year, In Touch Weekly reported the two were regularly arguing over rumors of Ellen's infidelity and Portia's rampant substance abuse, which landed her in rehab.

The two recently ventured on a trip to South Africa together but, soon after their return to the States, were rumored to be "fighting non-stop" over the direction of de Rossi's acting career.

"Right after they got back, they had a huge fight about Portia's career," said a source. "Portia told Ellen that once she starts filming 'Scandal' again, she'll be married to her job."

Apparently, that came as a bitter surprise to DeGeneres, who has long been rumoured to seemingly control her wife's every move.

"They wound up in a big screaming match and didn't speak again for days," a source added. "It doesn't look like they will ever be able to get back on track. Ellen and Portia will soon be living separate lives."

They keep having misunderstanding and getting back in no time.i fear for them both though cos they gradually falling apart and as it stands,i won't be surprise if one gets tired and walks out

• Administrators

One of my favorite gay couples. I am a huge fan of both and I somewhat think Ellen has the capability to cheat. Besides, what does she really need surgery for? It's just going to complicate her already complicated looks.