Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

5000 naked homophobes to protest in Nairobi ahead of Obama's visit later this month

Calllaris

Members of the Republican Liberty Party have threatened to mobilise “approximately 5,000 totally naked men and women to protest over Obama’s open and aggressive support for homosexuality”.

In a letter addressed to the Administration Police Commandant, the party, together with its 5,000 naked Kenyans are set to throng the streets of Nairobi on 22nd and 23rd of this month is protest of growing support for homosexuality.

Party leader Vincent Kidala sent a formal notification of the march to the county commander yesterday (13 July), stating the purpose of the march is to show Obama and the Kenyan people the “differences” between the sexes,

“The party’s main objective is for him to see and understand the difference between a man and a woman”.

Obama’s planned visit to Kenya has created a huge hype among Kenyan’s of all walks of life. However, his stand on homosexuality has sharply divided the nation with the majority of them warning against pro-gay rhetoric in a country that prides itself for being conservative regarding the topic of marriage.

Kidala has confirmed the validity of the letter, worryingly telling Kenyan media that his party will hire a “network of prostitutes” in order to reach the expected goal of 5,000 people, as very few women have agreed to take part.He claimed the prostitutes agreed to participate free of charge, as they will “lose customers” if homosexuality is legalised.

Source: Nairobi Times

What's the big deal about going naked on the road that people use it to threaten governments and institutions?? You want to show your assets free of charge? be my guest. mtchew.

"Clearly Mr Kidala believes homosexuality to be a far worse crime than forcing others to sell their bodies for sex".

Prostitution. Nothing can justify prostitution. Its male chauvinism to try associate prostitution with anything productive. I'm sure prostitution is illegal too therefore contradicts the whole motive.

They should make it only women. Five thousand naked women and I will personally sponsor the movement biggrin.gif

It better be 5000 only men rather than only women. This is a chaotic exercise and it should be criminal! I will be watching to see if this will actually sail, come 23rd July.

It better be 5000 only men rather than only women. This is a chaotic exercise and it should be criminal! I will be watching to see if this will actually sail, come 23rd July.

Don't stress yourself. 5000 naked people?? The day that happens i'll go back to my home planet.

First of, it's a silly and anachronistic practice for anyone to unclad themselves in public glare in the name of protest. Do you think the number of people should count?

Lmao @prostitutes losing customers, lool . Well they can go naked if they like, how silly . This stupid movement won't even change anything, they will just go naked for nothing . On what stance is homosexuality wrong if they are going to proudly show off naked prostitutes . How stupid!!!!