Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How Nigerian Woman Turned Lesbian

FlyJ

• Administrators

vllkyt5ee6aholree.2a5a2ebb.jpg

A Nigerian lady, Blessing Okoma, has recently confessed about her sordid journey into lesbianism and its horrific consequences upon her young family, after the death of her husband.

In her confession at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Blessing disclosed that in a sickening nightmare, an elderly woman slept with her ending the inhumane act with ‘Do you know your husband gave you to me?’

Blessing recalled a ‘covenant’ her husband insisted she agree to saying, “He took me to a spiritualist in his village, who spiritualist then took my blood and my husband’s, cooked it with soup and we ate it together” adding that the same female witch doctor was the one that intimately met her that fateful night.

Has she recounted to the sombre congregation, she explained that from that day forward she no longer had affection for men.

“I used to go for beautiful girls. Because of this power in me, when I approached a girl, she would accept immediately and I would behave as a man to her. I am the husband; she is the wife.”

Blessing added that she would prowl schools to seduce secondary school students, under the ‘spell’ of a force beyond her control. Thereby, introducing countless young ladies in school and university into lesbianism.

Infatuated with a certain lady she encountered, Blessing took her home one day. While her youngest daughter walked into the house minutes later and met her mother in bed with her lover. She screamed. Embarrassed and incensed, Blessing’s partner gave her an ultimatum – ‘It’s either you choose me or your children’.

Blessing admitted that “Because I loved what I was doing, I sent my children away, I didn’t care about them or have any motherly love. That spirit would make me beat the hell out of my first daughter. I wanted to kill her.”

Blessing dispatched her five children to be ‘house-helps’ across the country. Robbed off both fatherly and motherly care, her young children were scattered, all of them leaving school to become domestic servants.

However, after a dramatic ‘deliverance’ at the SCOAN, Blessing said her eyes had opened. “When I see a woman now, I know you are a woman. I don’t have the urge for women again in my life. I want my kids back”.

vllkyt6b91sk4lupi.1f5cb694.jpg

In a bid to start a new beginning with her children founder of the SCOAN, Pastor T.B Joshua allegedly purchased a fully furnished apartment for the family in Lagos.

• Like 1

Hahaha u gotta be freaking kidding me.

Apologies to any scoan member here bt are u guys 4real???

Omg!!! Abeg i can't deal, this is just too hilarious and unreal

Please if i send you a PM or @you and try to go for you, better reply me o or don't you know your husband gave you to me??

"I used to go for beautiful girls" Loool her demon lesbian spirit apparently had a type

Lol dey der na,d demon in her is d real mvp

What you want a gal to do? A new house?

Anything for a house you know.... She's thinking 'comfy bed for her and dem beautiful girls' @anythingforbeautifulgirls#

• Upvote 1

What you want a gal to do? A new house?

Anything for a house you know.... She's thinking 'comfy bed for her and dem beautiful girls' @anythingforbeautifulgirls#

U took the words right out of my mouth

• 2 weeks later...