Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Another tomboy lesbian turns straight

FlyJ

• Administrators

1.jpg

2.jpg

"Look at God! See the world wants to love & live like the world, but God wants you to love & live like Him.

I used to be proud to be a part of the #LGBT community and now I'm unashamed to be #TBGL Transformed By GODs Love #GODisAble #greaterlove"

Awwn how nice.

Somebody somewhere is lowkey pushing buttons. Releasing these stories. Whether they are true or not. Some sorta campaign or strategy.

Awwn how nice.Somebody somewhere is lowkey pushing buttons. Releasing these stories. Whether they are true or not. Some sorta campaign or strategy.

'To each her own', right?

Just like everyone else is busy pushing their personal motive. You just have to let them be with their opinion, right? I'd be more concerned about my true understanding of what God REALLY says about sexuality.

You mean like how it is erroneously believed that prior to the destruction of Sodom, when Lot had the two angels as guests in his house, and the people wanted to 'know' them, that the real problem was homo-sexual sex than it was more about gang rape of strangers, without conscience or their consent?

Yes, perhaps sometime soon, we may discuss. 'We've' been having such exposition on other fora. Religion is more controversial than politics. Not for the faint of heart either. We will want to avoid un - researched arguments. All the same, sometime soon.

When I ll be doing it, I ll label it boldly a personal point of view. Then if 'you' wish to open your minds eye, unbiased and take the journey with me, be my guest.