Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Will You?

FlyJ

Lmao, I cant o biko. Of what use will the money be after my soul leaves my body? When it's not like I wanna sponsor my burial mbanu. .. I can't even imagine being eaten alive *shudders*

Ah, l'd do it! The first shark isn't a dangerous number and has given me a wide berth already. Look at it well, it's primarily interested in its own survival and has swum away. The second shark looks like a frightened German puppy and doesn't have the killer instinct. It's seemingly scared of competition and l have to happily swim towards it for a million dollars!

Ah, l'd do it! The first shark isn't a dangerous number and has given me a wide berth already. Look at it well, it's primarily interested in its own survival and has swum away. The second shark looks like a frightened German puppy and doesn't have the killer instinct. It's seemingly scared of competition and l have to happily swim towards it for a million dollars!

What i see are two sharks that have ganged up against you. One is directly in front of you to make your get away as hard as possible and the other is swimming away in order to take you from the rear.

Yes. seems pretty easy.. as long as you don't bleed, sharks are near blind to me, they seem to be attracted only by blood.

Your village people swing into action. You suddenly get your period.

And sharks are not near blind. In deep water their sight is x10 better than a human. Only problem is they just might be color blind...

I'm too intent on the proceedings to pay mind to anything else. Given up already? Don't tell me you're the kind.

Give up? Never. I am the kind to take into consideration everything around me. Not every time eyes on the goal.

Sometimes, look at obstacles and determine best course of action. And i think thats what the diver is doing... Laying low, tryna blend in with the scenery..

• Administrators

Aren't you brave?

Aren't you brave?

A penniless young woman like me, with a million dollars to her name? I'd be sauntering straight into the arms of a relentlessly rewarding future.

• 4 years later...
13 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Yups

I'm going to take you to Seaworld in San Diego and see how well you play with the dolphins 😀

I need that sum, love being in water, the sharks don't look that big, so they can't swallow me (I fit attempt to fight dem sha). In summary, YES!