Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

New Comer

• Moderators

Hey...

I matter and I am constantly evolving. Who I will be tomorrow? Even I do not know. Lol

What's constant though is that I'm an absolute charmer, what's not to love 😄 LOL

It's good to be here!

*edited* lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey...

I'm 30; part Nigerian part Ghanaian. I'm predominantly homosexual; I love to laugh, I laugh easily and I'm an absolute charmer.LOL

It's good to be here.

[/

Nice one Kimi... hmmmmmmm qualities that tempts the soul, a lady who loves to laugh and is also absolutely charming....interesting....keep it up dear

Hey...

I'm 30; part Nigerian part Ghanaian. I'm predominantly homosexual; I love to laugh, I laugh easily and I'm an absolute charmer.LOL

It's good to be here.

Heeyyyyy...so this is it ?...kiiiiiimiii..

Welcome welcome...so u been hiding here...

I have alot of cool Ghanian friends...they recently charmed me into spending a weekend in Accra..lol..they're truly such charmers,!...#smiling#

I have alot of cool Ghanian friends...they recently charmed me into spending a weekend in Accra..lol..they're truly such charmers,!...#smiling#

Should l be scared of them ? hahahaha l dont want abracadabra tins making me want to travel to Ghana for weekend hehe...

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Sleeeeekyyyy! Charmed you ay! A whole weekend!?! *winking uncontrollably* Hahahaha :D

You are a real international hot poraro o! Way to go girl! Thanks for the welcome hun.

• Moderators

Thanks Cute! Where have you been?! You've been the talk of a lot of threads; heated arguments have ensued -all because you!

Remember the search parties sent out for cute, sexy and hot babes? Hahaha :D

If you've got it, flaunt it babes *wink wink*

Should l be scared of them ? hahahaha l dont want abracadabra tins making me want to travel to Ghana for weekend hehe...

Naaahhh...There's nothing to be scared about when u are being charmed, just be more alert and more meticulous so u don't loose ur grip.hehehehe...

Thanks Cute! Where have you been?! You've been the talk of a lot of threads; heated arguments have ensued -all because you!

Remember the search parties sent out for cute, sexy and hot babes? Hahaha :D/>

If you've got it, flaunt it babes *wink wink*

hahahhahahahahahaahhaha l was almost lost in the first line ( i.e you have been the talk of alot of threads) but thanks for keeping a track for me to find my way back. hehe.

Anyway l am now here .....so find me no more ...hehe

Naaahhh...There's nothing to be scared about when u are being charmed, just be more alert and more meticulous so u don't loose ur grip.hehehehe...

l will definitely keep those tips in mind when l come across any Ghanaian lady....hehe

• Moderators

Hahahahaha @ Kim K! I'm almost there! A butt enlargement, 10 more bleaching creams and I'm all set! :D ...thanks for the welcome :)

@ Cute, *wink wink*

...as the On-site Vigilante, I shall keep you informed of the next search party :D (PS. You must be mobile and ready to set-out at a moment's notice) :D *wink*

Hahahahaha @ Kim K! I'm almost there! A butt enlargement, 10 more bleaching creams and I'm all set! :D/> ...thanks for the welcome :)/>

@ Cute, *wink wink*

...as the On-site Vigilante, I shall keep you informed of the next search party :D/> (PS. You must be mobile and ready to set-out at a moment's notice) :D/> *wink*

Haha naaaa I am not searching oh unless you are talking of strictly friendship hunt.....

• Moderators

Haha naaaa I am not searching oh unless you are talking of strictly friendship hunt.....

Hahaha! Okay. That's a noble hunt :)