Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

THE SARAKI CROSS!!!

Abystacy

Truth be told, much as every right thinking citizen will want the anti-corruption war to succeed, the body language of the APC shows clearly that they are only out to hound perceived enemies.

And because President Buhari has been trying to appear transparent, reformed dictator who want to impress it on the people that he has changed his uncompromising militaristic mindset, he will rather not interfare but allow the process run it's course. So, my good friend Bukola Saraki can go to jail, if he is found guilty, that's fine. He is certainly not clean. But Buhari, APC and their fanatical fans baying for his blood and demanding for his head on a platter must not tell us that Saraki's case is purely an anti-corruption crusade. We are not stupid. It is far from it.

He who ride on the back of a tiger, must not dismount or else he risk ending up in the belly of the carnivorous wild cat.

When Senator Bukola Saraki directed his godson, Governor Ahmed Fatah of Kwara State to joined the APC and collapse all the structures of the ruling PDP in Kwara, which he controls, the leaders of the APC did not know Saraki was corruption personify? Tell that to the marines!

The APC rode on the structures of Oloye Jnr, depended on his financial contributions to kick out the PDP and when it was time to share the spoils of war, the APC remembered that Saraki is the ONLY thief in their midst and must be disgraced publicly in the village square.

Gbagam!

Gbagam!!

Gbagam!!!

The greatest thief tormenting the Kingdom has been caught. Kabiyesi has directed that he must dance naked with a basket of stolen yams at the village square today.

All the villagers are by this notice advised to report at the village square to watch the dexterity with which Thief Saraki will dance with a basket of stolen yams on his head by 10 am this morning.

And it came to pass that the Chief Lawmaker was arraigned at the village square and publicly disgraced, after which his fellow lawmakers seeing the disgrace and shame this has brought to the hallowed chamber over which Saraki presides as Senate President, asked him to quietly resign or be impeached!

This is where the shit will hit the fan!

Saraki is coming to the CCT with 50 Distinguished Senator who have dared the APC and President Muhammadu Buhari and vowed to protect the embattled Senate President from the APC cabal. Saraki will not resign and the APC do not have the number to impeach him unless they adopt the template of 16 is greater than 19 which was used by the PDP to make the NGF a laughing stock during their controversial election that led to the factionalization of the PDP. Need I remind you that the APC was the biggest beneficiary of that needless crisis?

Mark my words, history has a way of repeating itself. If the APC goons do not manage this issue properly, Bukola will give the APC another bloody nose after trading away the position of Deputy Senate President to the PDP in exchange for their votes to become Senate President.

The PDP has 49 Senators whereas the APC has 58 senators in the Red Chamber. If Saraki pulls 10 of his loyalist from the APC and defects back to the PDP, the APC will automatically become the minority and the PDP which will then be the majority party in the Senate will easily elect one of their own as Senate President.

At the end of the day, the APC will have an eternal scar from this battle. The wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methuselah. The implication is that it will be too late in the day for the APC to learn from the wisdom nugget - when a fly perches on the scrotum, if you use a sledgehammer to kill the fly, you might just end up with two carcasses. .

• Moderators

Hahahaha... I adore your closing line. The Scrotum, the fly and a mighty sledgehammer! Wudda made for a more catchy title don't you think :D ;)

Jokes aside. A very intelligent read I must say. Well articulated and analysed!

I share in your thoughts all the way! Keep 'em coming

Tribunal grants Saraki bail on self recognition

The tribunal has adjourned hearing on Saraki’s case till October 21, 2015. The Senate president was granted based on self recognition.

Saraki, came in company of his deputy, Ike Ekeweremadu, former governor of Sokoto State, Wamako, and several senators.

Saraki barred from using Presidential Villa gate.

By Samson Atekojo Usman

There was a mild drama on Tuesday morning between the convoy of Senate President, Bukola Saraki and stern-looking security operatives who were drafted to guard the Presidential villa gate as early as 6 am.

The operatives pointedly told the Senate President’s convoy to turn back and enter through the main gate from Federal Secretariat, stressing that their stance was on the basis of. “an order from above”

More to follow…

Although the case has been adjourned till oct 21, 22, 23 and 24 respectively. I am patiently waiting for the outcome of this dance of shame the Solomons of APC are dancing by bitting one of the fingers that fed them. This is why I love politics, hence I know that pdp will be the highest beneficiaries.