Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

numero duex

kimi

• Moderators

I first noticed her in the classroom. She walked in with a friend. I had told myself I was over this; I hadn't planned to have another crush.

She was tall, a slim frame  and I could tell she was one of those that would have an 'attitude'. Hahaha. Just the way I like them *covers face*. 

I realized we shared the same accommodation. She was just a block away from mine.  

Being away from your home country makes for quick friendships. The next thing I know, we found eachother and began to attend classes together. She would make me a late comer -one who had always been the type to get to class half an hour prior now strolled in sometimes, even 15minutes after the scheduled lecture time. 

She would sit with the others of our 'kind' and I, delicately concealing my emotions, would sit a step lower -apart from them all.

On and on this went and then the essays and assignments started to come in. I had started to get that way again. The emotions had started to consume me.  In response, I stayed away. I avoided her in class and we did essays over skype instead. She would not see me for a week.

On one of our skype 'evenings' she asked if I was avoiding her and what she had done to deserve it. I assured her; "If at all, it is I who is not quite herself at the moment". They always push to know... curiosity hasn't always been my favourite thing.

I did warn her. I told her I would tell but I worry she may judge. She isn't the type to judge. In 6weeks, I hadn't seen anything to make me think otherwise.

....and so I 'told'. In the chat box, I typed "I like girls". I sent it and I waited. It was quiet for a while and then the reply came through. "Okay" was all she sent. Hahahaha *smh*

The days afterwards were awkward. I feared she may misunderstand everything now. The nudge, the wink, the smile, tap on the back, the muffins and coffee I paid for at the cafe. I became paranoid.

Fast forward...

Things normalized and we got even closer. She would come to my room and I hers. We did everything together. At the grocery store, if you saw her, i'm most likely in the next aisle. We ate together, split cooking days and most certainly sometimes did sleep overs.

...On one of such nights, I could tell she wanted an experience. She got in bed before me and I went in to meet her. She would move her bum closer to me and I knew what that meant. Her body lay there and all she had on was her dressing gown.

But I couldn't. I wouldn't. She loved God too much and I know what the guilt can feel like. I woudn't do that to her. At this time, I could call her my friend.

...and so, I placed my hand, first on her waist and then around her midriff. My heart won't let me. I wanted to give her the experience she wanted but the spirit in me made me uncomfortable. I conceded, I got out of bed and pretended to study some more journals -enough time to watch her sleep off.

She did sleep a peaceful sleep that night. I watched her sleep. 

...and with a kiss to her forehead, I whispered goodnight and slept on the floor in my own room because by now, she had taken all the sleeping space. Hahaha‎

What can I say, irma real sucker for love *covers face*

LOL‎! Good morning lovely people! :D

PS

Enough of love! some sex stories would be good :D

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

awww. helpless romantic. most people won't let that opportunity pass o. romantic gentlelady. nice one.

LOL *covers face* Alas.