Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

can d ladies in dis house for once have a get together party dis exmas?

hadassah

Oh nice! That settles it then. My suggestion wudda been to have it outside of this country (doesn't have to be anywhere exotic/expensive. As long as the laws there are more permissive). I also thought it would be such fun if we came masked :D/>

Party on girls! @hadassah, don't quit lav! You'd get your party ;)/>

@kimi lol

@kimi we could benin republic its closer but then even in naija nice places exist but are coded...why the mask? una be masquerade ni? Lol

Abi???lol

• Moderators

Hahahaha.... I had a ballroom theme in mind. Don't mind me, i've always liked those sort of parties.

LOL @ masquerade. I'm serious ojuju o hahahahaha. Just kidding! Irma major egungun hahahahaha :D

sounds nice, maybe a private bbm group should be created for ppl interested. if u spend your whole life living in fear you may end up not living at all, u gotta take a risk once in a while. what's the worse dt cud happen?

sounds nice, maybe a private bbm group should be created for ppl interested. if u spend your whole life living in fear you may end up not living at all, u gotta take a risk once in a while. what's the worse dt cud happen?

Jail. 14 years.

• Haha 1

Jail. 14 years.

who's gonna call the cops? are we going to be kissing and touching each other? it could be a girl's power initiative(gpi) club for all they know.

who's gonna call the cops? are we going to be kissing and touching each other? it could be a girl's power initiative(gpi) club for all they know.

With all the butches? Lol

Exactly, there will be rules, no kissing, or any intimacy, it's just a party, @ kimi can you get a name for it? Lol

I wonder o. If u live in fear no point been on here....Gbam

I wonder o. If u live in fear no point been on here....Gbam

Its so funny to me probably because you haven't been to one.That's why its a private party and for selected few from Dj to security to every are all in the game. Have u guys also thought of it that the 14yrs will be fun with us getting caught and been there.My people we go re-cycle tire....lol. I agree with the private bbm group for serious scrutiny before the event so we know those we would invite...

• Moderators

Hahahaha! @ hadassah, aye aye captain! :D

What about 'zion sisters' or 'iwo ati emi memorial girls college alumni. We can claim the school to be located in the interiors of bulegbuwa community, ijebu, Ogun state. :D ;)

The only problem being that you'd have to explain why a pretty charming stud like myself got mixed up in all that. Hahahaha!

Hawken did raise a fine point... Considering we'd have ourselves a gathering of les of all variety, I suggest we call it 'the how do I look' Nigerian audition :D

• Haha 1

Its so funny to me probably because you haven't been to one.That's why its a private party and for selected few from Dj to security to every are all in the game. Have u guys also thought of it that the 14yrs will be fun with us getting caught and been there.My people we go re-cycle tire....lol. I agree with the private bbm group for serious scrutiny before the event so we know those we would invite...

Swthrt, Naija prison no be Orange is the new black oooo...

• Haha 1

Jail. 14 years.

We can afford lawyers and the national and international activists will take up our case.

Bad as e bad, our families will disown some of us and we will be granted asylum in Europe or America where we can finally live freely , get married, have kids.

Now tell me, isn't that a risk worth taking??

We can afford lawyers and the national and international activists will take up our case.

Bad as e bad, our families will disown some of us and we will be granted asylum in Europe or America where we can finally live freely , get married, have kids.

Now tell me, isn't that a risk worth taking??

No.

Fear, Fear,Fear is all I see and on this bote the party might not hold as many are scared... But for me and the small circle we know how we roll....

quality not quantity, we don't need everyone just a few verified members. till then tho

• Administrators

Hmm, a get together is good if not risky. 14 yrs and the stigma that comes with it ain't funny.

As for asylum, it's not as easy as it comes.