Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's the lamest thing you've done to evade sex with your partner?

kimi

• Moderators

I'm gonna get in trouble after this for sure! The person I write of reads posts on NL and knows the name I go by :D LOL!

So... i'm not exactly sure why I find it hard turning her down but I usually won't. Instead, I feigned an allergy. I had the allergy quite alright -the sneezing, the runny nose and the itch in the ear and throat. But I sneezed louder and louder and simply refused to use my meds! Hahahaha

By the time I was back to being 'fine', she had lost interest! Super!! Hahaha

Off I go to go report myself :D LOL

Ouch!....so u couldnt find the most subtle way to say u ain't in the mood?..now how's she gonna believe u when u truly have an allergy?..sleeky!!! Stop adding salt to injury...she's reading too remember?..#runningaway#

• Moderators

Ouch!....so u couldnt find the most subtle way to say u ain't in the mood?..now how's she gonna believe u when u truly have an allergy?..sleeky!!! Stop adding salt to injury...she's reading too remember?..#runningaway#

Hahahah. Well... we have/had an arrangement. She's there for me on certain days.LOL ;). I always like to return favours you see... hahaha

Alas that day, I was contemplating a #nosex for a while policy.LOL.

*runs away -right behind you sleeky!* hahaha (i'm taking you down with me :D

1) I wore a pad even though i didnt need to.

2) Cried "headache". And she said "Already? Whats going to be your excuse when we are married?".

***) I called an ex just before we went to bed. It pissed her tf off.

4) Went into the kitchen and took some spoonfuls of pepper soup, then just before i dive in, I suddenly "remember" i had pepper soup some minutes ago and go "babe.. I just had pepper soup o". This didnt get me out of sex entirely but atleast i didnt have to dive.

5) Pick a fight just before bed but she caught on and "raped" me one night. It was a really good night that night.

• Moderators

1) I wore a pad even though i didnt need to.

2) Cried "headache". And she said "Already? Whats going to be your excuse when we are married?".

***) I called an ex just before we went to bed. It pissed her tf off.

4) Went into the kitchen and took some spoonfuls of pepper soup, then just before i dive in, I suddenly "remember" i had pepper soup some minutes ago and go "babe.. I just had pepper soup o". This didnt get me out of sex entirely but atleast i didnt have to dive.

5) Pick a fight just before bed but she caught on and "raped" me one night. It was a really good night that night.

Hahahahaha! What a great way to kick off a Monday morning. Bloody hell hilarious!!

You my dear are full of creative ideas...

*i wouldn't classify that as 'rape' anymore...;)* hahahaha

Hahahahaha! What a great way to kick off a Monday morning. Bloody hell hilarious!!

You my dear are full of creative ideas...

*i wouldn't classify that as 'rape' anymore...;)/>* hahahaha

Go an sleep..... before you sleep in traffic later today ooo. . . lol

• Moderators

Go an sleep..... before you sleep in traffic later today ooo. . . lol

Hahahaha :D You know! I do feel sorry for myself.LOL. Not a smart way to start off a week. I've got Just about 4hours of sleep on the clock.

Good night you. Dream of fun, happy and lovely things :)

Hahahaha :D/> You know! I do feel sorry for myself.LOL. Not a smart way to start off a week. I've got Just about 4hours of sleep on the clock.

Good night you. Dream of fun, happy and lovely things :)/>

There is definitely something "Happy" about you Kimi. You bring a good vibe to the house. I like it

I love to pick up quarrels a lot and I try to make sure we go to bed angry.

Another method is becoming talkative about something like politics or the differences between the different classes of people or whatever.

Another method is to start whining about something that bothers or displeases me. Just whatever will irritate my partner out of the mood.

There is definitely something "Happy" about you Kimi. You bring a good vibe to the house. I like it

...ehennn be there n be falling for kimi...she will charm u,do u,and then form allergies..tongue out kimi #stillontherun#

• Moderators

...ehennn be there n be falling for kimi...she will charm u,do u,and then form allergies..tongue out kimi #stillontherun#

Hahahahaha! You are hilarious! Libel! *still chasing! Any moment now!

@sleeky, My sister I'm not falling oh....I don fall finish. @kimi ehennnn so its true.

• Moderators

The quiet bug has really bitten everyone... Mifled, kedu kime? Ibo ni sleeky wa? Kuma shiru a nan!

Hahahaha! Even my messages are very representative of Nigeria! :D

#spiritoftheindependenceday!

The quiet bug has really bitten everyone... Mifled, kedu kime? Ibo ni sleeky wa? Kuma shiru a nan!

Hahahaha! Even my messages are very representative of Nigeria! :D/>

#spiritoftheindependenceday!

Lol....@kimi, its surprising that you are truly Nigerian and a happy person. Those are quite contradictory traits. Justkidding tho. Meanwhile mo wan bi, and I think I might have an idea wat Sleeky is doing

• Moderators

Hahahahaha @ what sleeky is doing! I think i've got a bit of an idea myself! ;) :D

What can a girl do. One must be happy o... I put in deliberate effort at being happy.

How's your day going? This is reality online (bringing it all out in the open):D hahaha.

Good to read from you. You should disrupt sleeky's activities though... she's having too much fun 'alone'

Lol....@kimi, its surprising that you are truly Nigerian and a happy person. Those are quite contradictory traits. Justkidding tho. Meanwhile mo wan bi, and I think I might have an idea wat Sleeky is doing

LMAOOO you knowww @nigerian and still happy