Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Parallel worlds?

kimi

• Moderators

Are the worlds really parallel? Hmmm...

Are women mature enough to keep this 'life' private and apart from the others they lead (...those still in the closet will understand).

I do understand the excitement to rush into friendships, the thrill that comes with mingling with ladies of similar interests. 

Should intentions be trusted wholeheartedly; unquestioned? Or will one wake up to find that stories have been told and personal details have been compromised -albeit how innocently. 

Are we discreet and can we live to protect the other even in the aftermath of an affair that's gone sour?

These are concerns... very valid questions.

We are women! That in itself poses its own fears... Petty on some days, vindictive and unpredictable on others. Or should we be naive and leave our hearts unguarded?LOL. I would advice against such!

...and I write for myself; In as much as one would love to meet fascinating ladies and do very random yet exciting things, I have quite a bit to lose if found out :) -don't we all.

...and so, the moral of this rambling? We are first strangers until 'proven' otherwise.

xx

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

And you do not f***k strangers on your first meeting..unless you were simply naive. Nope, not a bed hopper but predominantly, inherently naive.

You write well...

Yea strangers until proven otherwise... I'm a big disciplinarian!.. Never been naive in my life...Consistency is a rapid turn of events...I.e strangers become pretty close in a short while...A step at time thus help as well if u will....sleeky go sleep o.office dey today o!

The online world and the real world are two very separate places that may/ must not necessarily interface. They may never meet.

That's not the only idea - to meet. You can make mates, 'find family' and become business partners and many more online without meeting in 'real'.

The people in the two worlds are just not cut to cross paths - necessarily, except its mercilessly *expedient*.

• Moderators

The online world and the real world are two very separate places that may/ must not necessarily interface. They may never meet.

That's not the only idea - to meet. You can make mates, 'find family' and become business partners and many more online without meeting in 'real'.

The people in the two worlds are just not cut to cross paths - necessarily, except its mercilessly *expedient*.

Interesting... this is another dimension to it. An insightful perspective nonetheless but the worlds I refer to are those of the closet and the 'real'.

Interesting... this is another dimension to it. An insightful perspective nonetheless but the worlds I refer to are those of the closet and the 'real'.

To be applied where applicable.