Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

matters of the heart

kimi

• Moderators

I have a theory/guiding principle: When love is 'young and immature' I believe it's best to leave sex out of it. Sex distracts and one can easily lose focus on the more important things...

By 'young and immature', I refer to a new flame/love/relationship etc... and so, I would rather wait -waiting could be for a while; until we are ready.

Anyone share in my view? Or am I just plain old school!

• Downvote 1

I don't see the big deal. if it will work, it will work and if it won't, it won't. Sex never did specifically ruin a relationship. There's tons of issues.

Once you two have decided to become an item, yet argue and misunderstand each other a lot more still, sex is the best option to make her shut up and focus on you both taking the relationship to the next better level. Especially if you two are commitment, exclusion and monogamy crazy. Sex is important.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Once you two have decided to become an item, yet argue and misunderstand each other a lot more still, sex is the best option to make her shut up and focus on you both taking the relationship to the next better level. Especially if you two are commitment, exclusion and monogamy crazy. Sex is important.

Perusing through threads again and I saw this comment by Callla and i'm like, "it was there all along, we just didn't understand or notice".

Perusing through threads again and I saw this comment by Callla and i'm like, "it was there all along, we just didn't understand or notice".

You care to share your understanding?

• Downvote 1

"Sex is the best way to make her shut up and focus on you both" That sounds like forceful sex to me. Rape. What da beep! Commitment and Monogamy crazy, I get. Exclusion crazy?

Mehn. None of my business sha. Was this something you both agreed on from the onset? Just couldn't resist asking

Sex or no sex, what will be will be! No hard feelings, i dont see any big deal in sex. No matter how often you have sex with someone,if she's going leave you,she'll leave. When you date your "friend",you'll be good to go

Such a sway indeed. You'll only see what your eyes want to see.

"Until she begins to tie you up everynight, mummified, with just your eyes and lips freed, your mounds too; for to see, to kiss and be kissed. Your mounds to squeeze and romp. And that's the only way she cums and you keep cumming" (An hour past. Leznight - the book)

You see Deqeen you may just have to know its about what works anywhere and anytime

Going through it again, there's a harsh undertone to it.

• Downvote 1

• 2 years later...
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:46 PM, kimi said:

I have a theory/guiding principle: When love is 'young and immature' I believe it's best to leave sex out of it. Sex distracts and one can easily lose focus on the more important things...

By 'young and immature', I refer to a new flame/love/relationship etc... and so, I would rather wait -waiting could be for a while; until we are ready.

I waited nearly a year with my first and she's the only ex that I cared to stay in contact with through the years. I went back for seconds on sex with some of the others but nothing more than that. I don't like being teased though so no wearing lingerie to bed or accidentally being naked around me like we're bffs.

On 10/13/2015 at 7:46 AM, kimi said:

Is this still your stance? 😏

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Is this still your stance? 😏

Hahahahaaha... I'm an Archbishop now. Who is a sex?  😇 :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

Loool. On a more serious note, my thoughts on this have evolved just as I have. Lol. I love the concept. So pure... so innocent... lol. 

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loool. On a more serious note, my thoughts on this have evolved just as I have. Lol. I love the concept. So pure... so innocent... lol. 

Please share your current stance dear Archbishop 😁

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Please share your current stance dear Archbishop 😁

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: looool. 

Right now... purity is my watchword. Let's all turn to the book of 1Corinthians 13. We shall take this reading from the third verse... 

@Damiee please read for us. No other way to demystify this concept of evolution than to dig deep... 

6 minutes ago, kimi said:

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: looool. 

Right now... purity is my watchword. Let's all turn to the book of 1Corinthians 13. We shall take this reading from the third verse... 

@Damiee please read for us. No other way to demystify this concept of evolution than to dig deep... 

Lmao which version please? 😁