Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

SEX

Abystacy

Ladies, how long would you wait before getting sexually intimate with your new found interest/love. How would you react if partner is not on same wavelength as you? Is it an important criteria in your relationship?

Let's share your opinions. ..

As for me, Sex plays an important role since it will change both your levels of emotional attachment but i still think that it should not be the center of your relationship or like a deal breaker. I do not know the definite waiting time for this but i think the best time to have it is when you feel totally comfortable being intimate with her and you can feel that she's returning that energy and that willingness to do it. There will be several factors why she would be hesitant to do it, so, it's very vital that verbal communication is high in any relationship. Even after you do it, you need to establish that open and honest communication line. Aside from intimacy, having sex means having your full trust with your partner, so make her feel that sincerity that you have for her. If she is shy or uncertain about it, then, that is a definite sign that you might want to wait a little.

• Moderators

As the spirit leads. I usually get signals from my internal warning system. If it doesn't feel right or if it doesn't feel like we are ready for it, I am able to wait until it does.

I'm not one for quickly jumping into bed with another. Experience has taught me that it isn't the best of approaches to sustaining a relationship for the long term.

I'd hope that she'd share in my view point. If we aren't on the same wavelength and I absolutely adore her, I would hope that our 'love' for each other would carry us through.

I would rather not have found love than to have found it and allow it diminish before my eyes.

@OP, you seem extremely horny these days ooo.. kilode? Sex sex sex sex everywhere I look its sex... please am going to the convent joor. looolllll

sex is a very important criteria o. personally, I love sex but more than once, I've been made to adjust because my partner doesn't like sex... its the story they always tell though and I wonder why a person wouldn't like good sex frequently. I love long sex-for-hours sex. sex keeps the relationship blooming. when two people are dating and there's no sex, it's almost as though there isn't unity. we all know sex is more than the word implys... when you have sex with someone you love, there's passion, understanding and loads of emotions in play. there's this unty it brings. even after sex, the both parties share a certain joy and understanding. there's laughter and it's almost like your relationship has been brushed up.

getting it everyday has its own disadvantages though but getting it frequently... not often but often (u dig?) is just fine...

its my opinion though.

ow I just re-read the question.... it's good to wait for the perfect time. rushing into sex isn't really the best way.

there's no way to know for sure when it's the right time but when it's the right time, you'll absolutely know.

I dig oo...Sex it good for the soul and body :lol:

sex is a very important criteria o. personally, I love sex but more than once, I've been made to adjust because my partner doesn't like sex... its the story they always tell though and I wonder why a person wouldn't like good sex frequently. I love long sex-for-hours sex. sex keeps the relationship blooming. when two people are dating and there's no sex, it's almost as though there isn't unity. we all know sex is more than the word implys... when you have sex with someone you love, there's passion, understanding and loads of emotions in play. there's this unty it brings. even after sex, the both parties share a certain joy and understanding. there's laughter and it's almost like your relationship has been brushed up.

getting it everyday has its own disadvantages though but getting it frequently... not often but often (u dig?) is just fine...

its my opinion though.

You saw SEX' and you body and soul start thinking otherwise :lol:

ow I just re-read the question.... it's good to wait for the perfect time. rushing into sex isn't really the best way.

there's no way to know for sure when it's the right time but when it's the right time, you'll absolutely know.

There isn't any strict rule about when you should have sex. If your partner's feelings towards you peters out just because you had sex a couple dates too soon or too late, then there wasn't enough genuine affection to sustain a relationship anyway. It was a losing battle from the outset.

its my opinion though.

You really do like sex..

There isn't any strict rule about when you should have sex. If your partner's feelings towards you peters out just because you had sex a couple dates too soon or too late, then there wasn't enough genuine affection to sustain a relationship anyway. It was a losing battle from the outset.

True word *nods grimly*

A relationship might break-up because of no sex. The most loyal lover may cheat or derail if her partner ignores their sexual needs. At a certain point, it becomes sacrosanct that sex should lubricate your love except it is agreed that you two are practising celibacy. Who ever wants to practice that yet?