Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

né d'une mémoire

fairy

There's nothing left but memories from which I now imagine the rise and fall of your chest underneath white sheets and your eyelids closed, oblivious of the world...

I draw a picture of what might be your dream; magical colours of blue and pink with a silver pond and angels stringing on a harp. Red roses on a desert floor and the right kind of breeze to sooth the scene as we lie, arms and legs entwined.

Again I draw, painting effortlessly, a smile across your face as I kiss your lips, soft like dew upon white wool. I imagine you shift, pressing yourself into me.

I feel your nipple hardening against me and the wetness of you on my thighs. Soft moans escape your throat as slowly, I caress your body; every inch, with soft kisses.

The tune changes as I shade in more depth. This time, I watch amazed as the moon shimmer playfully on your skin. I let my tongue run down your outline and I kiss you deeper, hungrier than ever.

You rock to and fro like one dancing to a tune; the tune of lovemaking.

_Blackfairy

• Moderators

*huge grin*

I'm back! :D *covers face*

I'm amazed at the frequency with which you churn out such quality pieces! Well done! You are a true talent!

Let me be the first to say it here... You'd make us proud someday kiddo! :D #irmafan!

*wink*