Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian Love

Modd

saw this somewhere and decided to share. Link to original is below. Enjoy.

I am a girl

And so are you

When you kiss me

I feel brand new

People might stare

They might get mad

But they can't understand

Nothing they never had

My heartbeat flutters

My brain is a mess

I love you more everyday

Not ever less

I want to protect you

I want you to smile

I want you to know

You're not a trial

Without a doubt

You're my mate and soul

And without you

I might lose control

Boys want to fix me

Girls only sigh

But when I look at you

I cannot see why

They say we're the same,

But we're nothing alike

They label us weirdo's,

Ugly, and dyke

But there's a secret

They do not know

That our romance

Is not just show

I'm in this for you,

My other half

My freaking everything

Who makes me laugh

Source

Lesbian Quotes

- I seem to have run in a great circle, and met myself again on the starting line.

- Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of my dreams is a girl.

(Julie Anne Peters, Keeping You a Secret).

- It's a curious, wanting thing.

- The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you've just told them.

- lt's easy to judge one you haven't met. I wish you could know me.

- The first time someone else touched me with the intent to pleasure, I fell in love. Not with that person, but with the act itself. Such intimacy and accord. Even with the awkwardness of first time lovers there was a grace and purity, carnal and beautiful that I knew from that moment on I could never live without.

- My first female lover was a Jewish woman. She was butch, but not in a swaggering macho way- she could pass as a yeshiva boy, pale and intense. Small, almost fragile, she exuded a powerful sense of herself. She had not been to a synagogue in years, but kept the law of Kashrut, and taught me my first prayers in Hebrew. She cooked, she read, she ironed her dress shirts and polished her boots meticulously, and admired femme women enormously. She was also the first person ever- including myself- to bring me to multiple orgasms. She taught me to ask for what I wanted in bed, then encouraged me to expect it from her and future lovers. She taught me to get her off with fingers, tongue, lips, sex toys, and my voice. She showed me how to masturbate in different positions, and fisted me during my menstrual cramps to provide an internal massage- and to

demonstrate that a sexual act without orgasm was also an acceptable, intimate act. She never separated sexuality from the rest of her life; it was as integral to her as her Judaism. This was how I wanted to be. Not just sexually, although certainly that way too. This is how I wanted to move through the world.

( Karen Taylor (from "Daughters of

Zelophehad")

Lesbian Quotes

- I seem to have run in a great circle, and met myself again on the starting line.

- Cut ......

...... This is how I wanted to move through the world.

Zelophehad")

Nice... :)

Lesbian Quotes

- Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of my dreams is a girl.

(Julie Anne Peters, Keeping You a Secret).

- It's a curious, wanting thing.

- The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you've just told them.

- lt's easy to judge one you haven't met. I wish you could know me.

- The first time someone else touched me with the intent to pleasure, I fell in love. Not with that person, but with the act itself. Such intimacy and accord. Even with the awkwardness of first time lovers there was a grace and purity, carnal and beautiful that I knew from that moment on I could never live without.

- My first female lover was a Jewish woman. She was butch, but not in a swaggering macho way- she could pass as a yeshiva boy, pale and intense. Small, almost fragile, she exuded a powerful sense of herself. She had not been to a synagogue in years, but kept the law of Kashrut, and taught me my first prayers in Hebrew. She cooked, she read, she ironed her dress shirts and polished her boots meticulously, and admired femme women enormously. She was also the first person ever- including myself- to bring me to multiple orgasms. She taught me to ask for what I wanted in bed, then encouraged me to expect it from her and future lovers. She taught me to get her off with fingers, tongue, lips, sex toys, and my voice. She showed me how to masturbate in different positions, and fisted me during my menstrual cramps to provide an internal massage- and to

demonstrate that a sexual act without orgasm was also an acceptable, intimate act. She never separated sexuality from the rest of her life; it was as integral to her as her Judaism. This was how I wanted to be. Not just sexually, although certainly that way too. This is how I wanted to move through the world.

Zelophehad")

WOW! Am speechless especially at the last quote. Amazing! Please do share more contents like this with us.

Hmmm... Modd, there might be something brewing here. 'kissers' spotted!

Affirmative. Kissers spotted at my 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock.

Damn, just ran out of the antidote. I guess If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!

Mwah to you all this beautiful morning!

Lesbian-Kiss-Web.jpg

(Yup, I just found how to link photos and I'm milking for what it's worth! #dontjudgeme :) )

An Ode to those who chose to "come out" and identify.

I chose this life.

I chose to set myself up as an Outcast.

I chose to hear my best friends

Tell me that I am going to hell.

I chose to hear the words Dyke and Faggot

Spat through scornful lips in my direction.

I chose to lose the love of my Family.

To hear them say that I was sick.

That I was wrong.

I chose to place the dreams

Of marrying the person I love

In a file marked as classified

By popular demand.

I chose to have the doors of my church

Slammed in my face

Because apparently, I am the exception to

"Love your fellow man."

I chose to be chastised

For holding hands in public.

I chose to look over my shoulder

At every corner

Afraid for my life simply because

I fell in love.

I chose this life.

I chose to be a Lesbian.

Source

Affirmative. Kissers spotted at my 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock.

Damn, just ran out of the antidote. I guess If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!

Mwah to you all this beautiful morning!

Lesbian-Kiss-Web.jpg

(Yup, I just found how to link photos and I'm milking for what it's worth! #dontjudgeme :)/> )

"Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?" :mellow:

"Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?" :mellow:/>

Hahahaha!

I thought I saw a pussycat... :unsure:

I did... ;)

#mayhemandmischief

"Stop wriggling. You'll move when l move you".

She didn't say that but l could read her.

I continued to struggle beneath her but she held me down with a deep kiss, holding both my hands down. I didn't make much effort moving..she had more strength than l.

She continued to possess my mouth, tongue thrusting further, voraciously clamping and kneading.....

I wanted to say "stop". I couldn't. I'm not sure l could breathe.

She continued to kiss me with that fervour. Several minutes passed. Then....she 'came'. I felt her gush on me.

"ohhaww" l said.

"sorry".

"let me get up".

"no, don't", she said.

"I want to stand up".

"Don't. Wait".

She laid there on me. I didn't touch her. Didn't say anything. I just left her because....

www.booksie.com/gay_and_lesbian/short_story

• 3 weeks later...

"Good night" I heard."Good night" I responded

She lay next to me, not touching at all. Tonight was our first together.

We had hung out and she was about to go back home when it began to rain heavy. I had to take her home to mine. We had been chatting for over two years and tonight we met. We have to be decent, no sex.

I had waited for her to arrive at the spot where we scheduled to meet, I kept looking at my watch. Ordinarily nothing perturbs me but I was anxious somewhat, earlier.

Then I saw her, petite, well rounded. She crossed the street to enter the colorful open cafe where I sat under an umbrella. I rose to meet her, took her in my arms and hugged her in full public glare, kissing her head - she stands beneath my chin.

She was shy all evening but something told me she was a tiny minx beneath all that. We hung out a little, ate and drank and talked, all be it a little awkwardly. It was our first time.

Now we were in bed, I had no intentions to rush things. But...

"Won't you kiss me good night" I asked"I will". She responded

The room was dark, so I reached over and took her into the crook of my arms, tilted her head a little backwards and took her lips with mine. Her lips opened slightly, as my mouth gently closed over her lower lips. Soft. I meant it to be a sweet goodnight kiss, then I got lost in her eagerness and softness , so I nibbled further, I suckled gently and more and more.

Then I remembered, "this is a goodnight kiss woman, don't scare the child". So reluctantly I made to let go her lips. I couldn't because her lips was biting mine.

"Hmm" I made a sound announcing the goodnight kiss is ended.

"Hmm hmm" she responded as her tongue snaked into my mouth as I made to let go her lips.

So I stayed a while, doing nothing, just to see what she actually meant. Her tongue continued to prod my mouth as I opened for her, allowing her do what she wanted. Then I heard a frustrated moan escape her lips as she must have felt my fervor going down after the first kiss, my unresponsive lips.

She thought I didn't want her

I don't like assumptions so I held back her head, looking into her eyes as the moonlight snaked into the room through the crack of the curtains, my eyes asked *what do you want, are u sure?*.

The desire I saw in her hooded eyes answered it all.

So I bent again to her limply surrendered lips and assaulted her again and again with my lips, chewing, mauling, squeezing and suckling till we were both moaning and whimpering

I reached beneath the duvet to her hips and pulled her over me. In a second her panties and the night shirt I gave her were off. I didn't know who undressed who but we were naked in a few.

I pulled her over me as I felt the dragon in her surging. I knew she wants it and *I ll give it to you real good, maiden*. I knew we both wanted something irregular and I ll go as irregular as possible

I placed her over me so her body was vertical on mine with her facing up the ceiling. I put my left hand over her abdomen so I can touch her cunt from the front. I angled her body so that my engorged clits were directly nestled between her butt crack. My clits had found her puckered hole. I spread her legs to gain better access into her from the back. She was sore wet. She grunted wildly as my clitoris hit her brown place and I knew I ve found my mate.

"Its huge darling" she groaned"All for you my love, all for you" I sang directly in her ears

Lewdly spread on me, my palms shamelessly fondling her breasts, we found our rhythm, gyrating with reckless abandon as my strong body controlled her soft one while my clits sullied recklessly within her wet puckered place. Dripping and drenched.

Welcome to anal

www.gayshortstories.com

"Good night" I heard."Good night" I responded

She lay next to me, not touching at all. Tonight was our first together.

We had hung out and she was about to go back home when it began to rain heavy. I had to take her home to mine. We had been chatting for over two years and tonight we met. We have to be decent, no sex.

I had waited for her to arrive at the spot where we scheduled to meet, I kept looking at my watch. Ordinarily nothing perturbs me but I was anxious somewhat, earlier.

Then I saw her, petite, well rounded. She crossed the street to enter the colorful open cafe where I sat under an umbrella. I rose to meet her, took her in my arms and hugged her in full public glare, kissing her head - she stands beneath my chin.

She was shy all evening but something told me she was a tiny minx beneath all that. We hung out a little, ate and drank and talked, all be it a little awkwardly. It was our first time.

Now we were in bed, I had no intentions to rush things. But...

"Won't you kiss me good night" I asked"I will". She responded

The room was dark, so I reached over and took her into the crook of my arms, tilted her head a little backwards and took her lips with mine. Her lips opened slightly, as my mouth gently closed over her lower lips. Soft. I meant it to be a sweet goodnight kiss, then I got lost in her eagerness and softness , so I nibbled further, I suckled gently and more and more.

Then I remembered, "this is a goodnight kiss woman, don't scare the child". So reluctantly I made to let go her lips. I couldn't because her lips was biting mine.

"Hmm" I made a sound announcing the goodnight kiss is ended.

"Hmm hmm" she responded as her tongue snaked into my mouth as I made to let go her lips.

So I stayed a while, doing nothing, just to see what she actually meant. Her tongue continued to prod my mouth as I opened for her, allowing her do what she wanted. Then I heard a frustrated moan escape her lips as she must have felt my fervor going down after the first kiss, my unresponsive lips.

She thought I didn't want her

I don't like assumptions so I held back her head, looking into her eyes as the moonlight snaked into the room through the crack of the curtains, my eyes asked *what do you want, are u sure?*.

The desire I saw in her hooded eyes answered it all.

So I bent again to her limply surrendered lips and assaulted her again and again with my lips, chewing, mauling, squeezing and suckling till we were both moaning and whimpering

I reached beneath the duvet to her hips and pulled her over me. In a second her panties and the night shirt I gave her were off. I didn't know who undressed who but we were naked in a few.

I pulled her over me as I felt the dragon in her surging. I knew she wants it and *I ll give it to you real good, maiden*. I knew we both wanted something irregular and I ll go as irregular as possible

I placed her over me so her body was vertical on mine with her facing up the ceiling. I put my left hand over her abdomen so I can touch her cunt from the front. I angled her body so that my engorged clits were directly nestled between her butt crack. My clits had found her puckered hole. I spread her legs to gain better access into her from the back. She was sore wet. She grunted wildly as my clitoris hit her brown place and I knew I ve found my mate.

"Its huge darling" she groaned"All for you my love, all for you" I sang directly in her ears

Lewdly spread on me, my palms shamelessly fondling her breasts, we found our rhythm, gyrating with reckless abandon as my strong body controlled her soft one while my clits sullied recklessly within her wet puckered place. Dripping and drenched.

Welcome to anal

www.gayshortstories.com

Hahaha! **Clapping** and she dazzles us again. Wherever do you find such good stuff?!!

• Moderators

LOL! Nice story. It does read like how my first night with a girl could pan out. Only difference being that I would not ask for a kiss. I would give a very casual goodnight kiss to the cheek/forehead. If she wants more, she'd def have to give me a whole lot of hint.LOL. :)