Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Top 10 Lesbian Sexual Fantasies

FlyJ

On 10/25/2015 at 5:04 AM, FlyJ said:

Ever fantasize that your partner is a man with a real live penis? Or that you have a penis you can whip out anytime you desire sex? This is a common lesbian fantasy.

Ewww! nah this shit isn't a common lesbian fantasy. 

41 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Ewww! nah this shit isn't a common lesbian fantasy. 

I swear😀 Not a real life penis. A toy, yes.. And I don't even fancy it as much. 

5 hours ago, Txunamy said:

You will enjoy it 😀 guaranteed 😜

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

You will enjoy it 😀 guaranteed 😜

I wouldn't put my money on That. 🙂

On 5/1/2019 at 11:00 AM, Txunamy said:

Yea a toy, I'm open to trying that (I'm not sure if I can take a dildo thicker that two fingers sef 😂🙈

Fantasying about a real penis? Or a male partner with a real live penis?! WTF! Hell no! I don't want a fvcking penis and it's owner 😏

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Yea a toy, I'm open to trying that (I'm not sure if I can take a dildo thicker that two fingers sef 😂🙈

Fantasying about a real penis? Or a male partner with a real live penis?! WTF! Hell no! I don't want a fvcking penis and it's owner 😏

Don't end up with one then😀

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

😂🙈)

We get it Mimy, you're a lesbian 😆

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

We get it Mimy, you're a lesbian 😆

Lol am I? It's says it's a common lesbian fantasy. 

Just now, Mimy said:

Lol am I? It's said it's a common lesbian fantasy. 

Fantasizing about having a real penis is common amongst masculine lesbians though. Not because we want to be men but just so we can feel us penetrating our partners (and feel extra good while at it). A dildo works but you know what I mean...

35 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Fantasizing about having a real penis is common amongst masculine lesbians though. Not because we want to be men but just so we can feel us penetrating you (and feel extra good while at it). A dildo works but you know what I mean...

Oh wow lol. I get now. Errm there are good silicon straps that stimulate the clit and give a good feeling (even climax) while you thrust your partner. Great toys so you don't miss out 😋👌🏿

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Fantasizing about having a real penis is common amongst masculine lesbians though. Not because we want to be men but just so we can feel us penetrating you (and feel extra good while at it). A dildo works but you know what I mean...

Wow. Interesting.. 😁

Just now, Mimy said:

Oh wow lol. I get now. Errm there are good silicon straps that stimulate the clit and give a good feeling (even climax) while you thrust your partner. Great toys so you don't miss out 😋👌🏿

Yeah, heard about those. I'm not very keen on toys. Thrusting is hard work and i'm quite lazy lol

Just now, Txunamy said:

Wow. Interesting.. 😁

Lool well...