Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Happenings in my neighbourhood

kimi

• Moderators

*sighs*

So, a certain neighbour of mine attends the same church as I. We all sort of attend the same chapel :D (She's one of those who can be classed as too spiritual to be any earthly good).

She reported an incident that occurred right beside her car. She was just about to open her door when she saw a boy and a girl (early 20s) pants down. She went livid (as expected) and mishandled them both demanding for names.

Girl says her name is Mary. I wish she had chosen a non-biblical name.LOL.

Woman launched into a tirade of how the girl can never be a Mary; how she should never call herself a Mary and she ought to be ashamed of herself because no Mary would ever act this way. Told her to go and repent and ask God to forgive her for bringing shame to the name.

At this point, all present were making faces of disappointment. I tried really hard folks -you ought to believe me -but the laughter escaped.

That's the news from my goal post this blissful Saturday evening.

• Moderators

LOL. Im sure you would have. Those folks take life too seriously!LOL *smh* I bet they are all equally guilty of some hanky panky back in the day!

Women lyk dt were d ones dt did hanky panky stuffs wit preachers kid... I knw der type well buh does kids sha dey cudnt luk 4 mor discrete spot hian!!!

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! I tire for the kids! They shudda asked me for tips on the coolest spot in the neighbourhood :D *wink*

• Moderators

Hw cme u knw d coolest spot? Sum1 has been vewi nautty

Hahahahaha! *gives the innocent look* I was eavesdropping on a conversation the other day when someone spilled :D