Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dear Future Girlfriend

Modd

12 minutes ago, MENA said:

@Ivyy you are very correct, .@vina nor dey see the many girls when dey crush on am? Maybe she dey select, select to much.  Oyeh, come marry me na so that NL go rest :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Aunty M, your own conditions too much Nw. I no meet your criteria.

So make I dey my Lane O. Lool. 

1 hour ago, MENA said:

@Ivyy you are very correct, @vina nor dey see the many girls when dey crush on am? Maybe she dey select, select to much.  Oyeh, come marry me na so that NL go rest :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Ngwanu Vina, wife don Land...meena wants to put an end to your never ending search. 

What say you? 

4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Ngwanu Vina, wife don Landmeena wants to put an end to your never ending search. 

What say you? 

You want me to carry what is bigger than me abi? My Mummy warned Me never to eat Elders food o. 

Biko let me fly fence here.

2 minutes ago, vina said:

You want me to carry what is bigger than me abi? My Mummy warned Me never to eat Elders food o. 

Biko let me fly fence here.

The next fence you'd try to fly ehn, you won't get over. I would have lifted it so high,  you won't think of flying it. 

@Ivyy u see now Nigerians are hard to please o. As @vina is trying so hard, l now felt for  her and reconsider my conditions. Na bad thing? I say age is nothing but a number and  even if Vina  na stud or stem o, after all girl na girl.

And finally, l know say Vina go dey make  me laugh every time. 

So that can of person go dey lovable. 

What is life without happiness Ivyy?

Where there is happiness, there is surely love there.

You nor see sai this Vina there very ungrateful? 

Na wa o for this life:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

The next fence you'd try to fly ehn, you won't get over. I would have lifted it so high,  you won't think of flying it. 

Ivyy abeg make that fence be this one o.

Vina own don too much. Only she dey knock, only she dey ask who dey knock.

Abeg this marriage na fire by force o...:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Dear future wife @vina

Even though you don't meet my conditions for a relationship, l will love you for who you are. I promise to make every one of our day together worth a while. 

I promise to use your 10 inch D  on you the way no one has ever done.

I promise my child will know you as Mumsy.

l will love, respect you, and support you the way no one has never done in your life.

Vina if only you can love me too. 

l promise you it won't be bad outall.:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

2 hours ago, MENA said:

Dear future wife @vina

Even though you don't meet my conditions for a relationship, l will love you for who you are. I promise to make every one of our day together worth a while. 

l will love, respect you, and support you the way no one has never done in your life.

Lwkmd. And this is so sweet o.

You catch Me with that Ten inch dildo. Hehehehe. Shey you go fit use am so? I Go just dey shout harder, faster O. MakeYour Waist No break.

I can't Laugh This morning. 

11 minutes ago, vina said:

Lwkmd. And this is so sweet o.

You catch Me with that Ten inch dildo. Hehehehe. Shey you go fit use am so? I Go just dey shout harder, faster O. MakeYour Waist No break.

I can't Laugh This morning. 

Hahaha ha

No be the same waist when dey  take dey trib na dey take dey use dildo?.

Am sure l can give you a marathon on the use of dildo:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

So you don agree na?

52 minutes ago, MENA said:

Hahaha ha

No be the same waist when dey  take dey trib na dey take dey use dildo?.

Am sure l can give you a marathon on the use of dildo:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

So you don agree na?

Make I think small Na. This marathon Wey you promise me, if I no experience am Ehn, NL Go hear Us O.

3 hours ago, MENA said:

Dear future wife @vina

Awwww..

Vina, look at this open declaration of undying love. Pls say yes. 

37 minutes ago, vina said:

Make I think small Na. This marathon Wey you promise me, if I no experience am Ehn, NL Go hear Us O.

Marathon  no big deal for me but this your shakara don dey too much o

You better think fast before  l change mind o

In short l don change mind :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

3 minutes ago, MENA said:

Marathon

no big deal for me but this your shakara don dey too much o

You better think fast before  l change mind o

In short l don change mind :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Jes When I was going to say yes. Sighs

Don't know why I won't ever see gf o. It's well, my own dey come.

#flys fence sorrowfulIy

• 1 month later...

Dear future girlfriend..

I'll create a better future for us together. Do the simple things that would probably seem like nothing when we live together. Write you a poem  each night and listen to all your riddles. I'll make sure to love you as much as you love yourself

Dear future Girlfriend/wife.. 

I promise to love you, always and forever..

I'd always make you laugh, i would always make you happy. They say it's the little things that matters, I would do all those 'little' things for you. Even the big ones too.. 

You know I love singing even though I don't have a great voice, I'd always sing to you before bed, whether we are together or apart.. 

I'd love to watch you erupt into laughter at my not so good voice..

I'd do all the things you love to do with you, and I hope you'd love doing mine with me.. 

I hope you would enjoy my stories, and laugh at the funny ones, keep a straight face at the ridiculous ones, and cling to me at the scary ones(okay,i won't do scary ones if you scare easily) .. What's storytelling without the thrill after all? 

I'll stop here for now, cos I am mostly a spur-of-the-moment kinda person, so, everyday would come with its own surprise for us. You'd never know what I have planned till I unravel it.. 

I yearn to see that look of surprise, pleasure, and satisfaction on your face..

I want you to be able to look into my eyes and see how much I love you without my saying it.. 

Always and forever.. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Future Wife,

I have decided. I'm having a baby in about 2years from now. I think you should hurry and come else you will totally miss her pregnancy period, and you know I haven't decided how many times I want to get pregnant so the rest of our kids might be adopted , to be honest..... Anyways, Come before 2020, else you'll miss those beautiful moments of maybe our first or second or third but my first biological daughter. 

Love,

Dequeen.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dequeen said:

Dear Future Wife,

I have decided. I'm having a baby in about 2years from now. I think you should hurry and come else you will totally miss her pregnancy period, and you know I haven't decided how many times I want to get pregnant so the rest of our kids might be adopted , to be honest..... Anyways, Come before 2020, else you'll miss those beautiful moments of maybe our first or second or third but my first biological daughter. 

Love,

Dequeen.

Awww.. 

This made me shed a tear honestly. 

Adoption is a gift. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. 

Taking a child you didn't  give birth to, and loving it as yours is the most awesome thing.. 

I always imagine God going  'Awwww' when people adopt a child.. 

I always say I would have twins, then adopt two. 

Nice.. 

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Awww.. 

This made me shed a tear honestly. 

Adoption is a gift. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. 

Taking a child you didn't  give birth to, and loving it as yours is the most awesome thing.. 

I always imagine God going  'Awwww' when people adopt a child.. 

I always say I would have twins, then adopt two. 

Nice.. 

I usually think Adoption comes from a heart overflowing with love. 

Like you just know there's too much love in you, you gotta give it back to humanity else it will tear right through you. 

You know, from a philosophical point of view, love can destroy a person if hoarded, love was not meant to be inside. It was meant to flow out. So the way hate destroys it's host, so also love can destroy it's host if not let loose .

***Blame this introspection on ASA. She's been on repeat all morning. Lol. ***

By the way, 4kids is an amazing number and twins is just such a smart move. You go in once for two. Brilliant!

46 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I usually think Adoption comes from a heart overflowing with love. 

Like you just know there's too much love in you, you gotta give it back to humanity else it will tear right through you. 

You know, from a philosophical point of view, love can destroy a person if hoarded, love was not meant to be inside. It was meant to flow out. So the way hate destroys it's host, so also love can destroy it's host if not let loose .

***Blame this introspection on ASA. She's been on repeat all morning. Lol. ***

By the way, 4kids is an amazing number and twins is just such a smart move. You go in once for two. Brilliant!

Very true.. 

You can't give what you don't have. When you have a heart filled with so much love, it's only natural that you pour it out.. 

Been a while I listened to Asa..which of her songs have been on repeat? 

11 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Very true.. 

You can't give what you don't have. When you have a heart filled with so much love, it's only natural that you pour it out.. 

Been a while I listened to Asa..which of her songs have been on repeat? 

Asa's Eyo.

Hadn't listened to her too for a long time. Those BBN housemates reminded me of her yesterday, Her voice, her choice of instrumentals  gives you space to think. It's like her music helps you meditate especially when your insides have been all noisy in a while. In Nigeria, She's a classic, easily....

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

Asa's Eyo.

Hadn't listened to her too for a long time. Those BBN housemates reminded me of her yesterday, Her voice, her choice of instrumentals  gives you space to think. It's like her music helps you meditate especially when your insides have been all noisy in a while. In Nigeria, She's a classic, easily....

Oh, Eyo is the only Asa's song I have on my phone. I used to play it constantly. Haven't done so in 2weeks now I think. 

Beautiful lyrics 

• 5 months later...

Dear Future Partner,

I promise to look at you everyday and wonder how I got this lucky. I promise to be ever trying to be more deserving of you. I hope that you also feel lucky to be with me daily. 

I call you Partner because I hope together we can always be rebuilding the temple, the temple of our love, of our life as individuals and as a couple.

Love is not enough, I found that out the hard way. So I grew, I learned, I changed, I filled my cup and guess what!? I became more than a filled cup, I became a spring! 

Don't ever think you deserve me and I promise to never think I deserve you either. That way, we will always always always be striving to be better for ourselves and for each other to the absolute refreshment of our friends and well wishers.

BTW : I've gotten Baby's name. Don't panic, you'll love it.

Come Quickly,

Dequeen.