Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian Horror Tales

kimi

• Moderators

I'm going to skip a lot of details about how It came to be that I started to share a room with her.

She schooled in the east and was a set before mine. This was NYSC. 

So that night, I don't know what inspired the conversation but she went on and on and on. One lesbian story after the next.

I was pretty naive then and the bulk I knew about homosexuality was (having an insane kinda crush on a girl and some love making) not sex in the way she described it. No joke, I was terrified ...and she wasn't slowing down. I feared she may do something to me. As ridiculous as it reads, I said a prayer! I was in a strange land and she had been kind enough to house me.

So, I pretended to fall asleep. I stopped responding. Power was out so all she did was lean over to look at my eyes. To the best of my ability, I kept my lash from blinking and thankfully it worked. All I heard her say was "you've slept, eyah!" *whew*

Terrifying sh**. Funny thing is no gaydar wudda spotted me out back then. That was the period when I was 'on the journey to conforming'. I had been -if I may use the word -sober for about a year.

That's my lesbian horror tale o! Something bad wudda definitely happened if I kept listening. The stories had become more vulgar and extremely explicit! #gross‎

Got any of yours you'd like to share? By all means...

Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry I'm laughing but that's hilarious. She would have dealt with you that night; even the Gaylord will be proud.

I got one for ya. So I'm at this small get-together with a few friends and I'm chilling with my peeps playing video games. Then this girl, a friend's cousin, comes up and twerks on me doing the whole teasing dance, just for laughs. I play along, act like "oh wow, can't believe my luck", we have a laugh and end it there. Didn't know the wheels in her head were turning.

After the party, girl grabs me aside and asks if I'm gay. I'm too shocked so I laugh it off and get away. Time to go home and chick grabs me in the car, starts to grope me and tries to kiss me! She's slightly bigger so I'm pinned to the car door struggling to preserve my chastity! I finally fend her off and get away with my body parts intact. After the shock of it I had to laugh cos it was bloody funny sha after it was over! :D

Saw her a couple of days after, told her I'm scared to be in the same room with her like what the hell. We both laughed it off. Said she's bi-curious, something she wants to strike off her bucket list. Had to tell her I wasn't gay so that she'd leave me the hell alone...

Half horrifying, half amusing... ;) hahaha!

• 2 months later...

Ah. So there is a thread like this! Cool! I gat one or two experience(s).

1. So I met this gas station attendant. I was with another friend. She came up and asked if I needed fuel. I nodded. She got the container and started filling the quantity I needed. She was acting all nice and asking questions like we had met before. She was so into me. I could tell. She got my digit and... fast forward to when she came to my place.

So she was doing all those fine gyell shakara thing and all. I tried to make her relaxed, so I made the worst mistake ever. I tickled her. Pause... if una see how this gurl react ehn! She started acting like she was something possessed then. I mean, I tickled her and she wasn't laughing but shivering and jerking somewhat even after I noticed and stopped. She just kept jerking. No one told me told me to fear exchanging body fluids with her. No one told me to calm her down when she got super horny and was stripping. I was scared for my life and for my soul.

2. In my secondary school days. I was still comfortable just admiring girls and still bottling it up when this senior asked that I be her school daughter. She changed it later to school friend... I kept agreeing. I had no idea what it meant. That was my first time in a boarding house. So. One night, she told me I was spending the night at her "corner". She ordered her "corner daughters" to tie a bedsheet to shield her bunk from public view. Nna! The thought then was... "chei. This senior wants to tear my yansh ooo. Oh my goodness. My bum bu.. What do I do?" Well, I told her I was going to use the rest room and would be back soon. Never went back.

That night I didn't sleep on my bed either. I knew she would send for me (she did. My name was all over the place). Thank God it was lights out. I was squeezing beside another senior who I begged and begged to allow me sleep on her bed. I didn't respect boundaries that night. :D

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 11/12/2015 at 4:32 AM, kimi said:

To the best of my ability, I kept my lash from blinking and thankfully it worked.

😂