Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ideas needed for when the boo spends the night/day/her whole life with you

kimi

• Moderators

Things to do when home alone with the boo aka bae aka the girlfriend aka sweet poraro aka sugar pumpkin aka babylove (NB: this is no place for players. You have a thread dedicated to you :angry: )

I have racked my brain and all I could come up with are:

1. listen to music
  2. watch your favourite series
  3. hold hands

More ideas would be appreciated :D

Regular days, we

Eat

see a movie

talk

foreplay/sex

sleep

press our phones

go out to our favorite bar

come back home

talk

have sex again

eat

sleep till morning

Regular days, we

Eat

see a movie

talk

foreplay/sex

sleep

press our phones

go out to our favorite bar

come back home

talk

have sex again

eat

sleep till morning

Must be nice

• Moderators

Dear diary,

sleepy... *yawns*

Good night world. I promise to wake happy and sharp (BGG)... *yawns again*

Sweet dreams

You communicate with each other, It's awesome to have someone with whom you share the entirety.you talk about stuff, do crazy and fun stuff together, have her head or hers on each others laps from time to time, hold hands, have your lover hug your from the back. Talk about daily events and activities, work related or otherwise, your goals in life. watch TV shows late at night, have comfortable silence conversation, gossip ofcourse, tease each other, make out, play together, go out to lunch, diner every now and then, cook for each, sex and whole lot more.

Dear diary,

sleepy... *yawns*

Good night world. I promise to wake happy and sharp (BGG)... *yawns again*

Sweet dreams

Wake up. Abeg, wetin be BGG?

• Moderators

You communicate with each other, It's awesome to have someone with whom you share the entirety.you talk about stuff, do crazy and fun stuff together, have her head or hers on each others laps from time to time, hold hands, have your lover hug your from the back. Talk about daily events and activities, work related or otherwise, your goals in life. watch TV shows late at night, have comfortable silence conversation, gossip ofcourse, tease each other, make out, play together, go out to lunch, diner every now and then, cook for each, sex and whole lot more.

Hmmm... a romantic I see. Nice

But no one has explained what 'sex' is. Everyone seems to have it on their itinerary :huh:

By my own definition, Sex is that emotional connection,the fullness of being in that intimate moment with your partner, doing that Mama and Papa things... that motion of the ocean. Feeling of passion, the love, that feeling of giving and receiving. That deep connection you feel that triggers deepest emotions, very happy deep passions that flow all the way up to your brain, through your breasts, your soul, your vagina sending shock waves all through your body. Thats what i mean by sex, someday you cuddle. Some day you have that mind blowing sex that brings you and your partner closer.

By my own definition, Sex is that emotional connection,the fullness of being in that intimate moment with your partner, doing that Mama and Papa things... that motion of the ocean. Feeling of passion, the love, that feeling of giving and receiving. That deep connection you feel that triggers deepest emotions, very happy deep passions that flow all the way up to your brain, through your breasts, your soul, your vagina sending shock waves all through your body. Thats what i mean by sex, someday you cuddle. Some day you have that mind blowing sex that brings you and your partner closer.

This is not the kind of thing a child of God should be reading in the office o.

A straight relationship can be done for months (yrs sef) without sex, but I don't think that can happen in a gay relationship. Personal observation though, I do not wish to debate

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! (I was at lunch and almost got food stuck in my windpipe laughing).

Way to go Abystacy! I think I love sex. Is butifu :D I will occupy myself with it henceforth

• 3 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 9:10 AM, kimi said:

Things to do when home alone with the boo aka bae aka the girlfriend aka sweet poraro aka sugar pumpkin aka babylove (NB: this is no place for players. You have a thread dedicated to you 😠 )

I have racked my brain and all I could come up with are:

1. listen to music
  2. watch your favourite series
  3. hold hands

More ideas would be appreciated 😄

Really? 😂

25 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha... i was a baby back in the day. Go away 🙄😁 🙃

😂 still laughing @ the grade school ideas.

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. I hate you😣 lool. 

Ha thank you for the list of things to do when my 7 year old god daughter comes over to visit. Something other than drawing and braiding her baby dolls hair.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

Ha thank you for the list of things to do when my 7 year old god daughter comes over to visit. Something other than drawing and braiding her baby dolls hair.

Hahahahahaha. You are haVing such fun with this I see! I'm happy you found my ideas useful!! :597bbc0c23671_EverythingGodeyAlright: