Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

In preparation of our award night

dequeen

1. Most Active - Kimi, Abystacy, Hawken...

2. Most Charismatic - Kimi, FlyJ...

***. Most Controversial- Dreamgal..

4. Derailer of the year - Kimi, Fairy, Hawken...

5. NL's flirt - Fairy, Kimi, err Modd??

6. Player of the year- Wouldn't know..

7. Sis. Mary Clarence award - .....

8. NL's Scribe award- Callla, Fairy, Iris, Abystacy...

9. Ms. Erotica - Callla, Fairy...

10.Ms. Sass - Dequeen.. .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• dequeen

• fairy

• Modd

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep the nominations coming Ladies. Nominations are on till Saturday evening.

Quick Question!! : should there still be a vote of the nominees or should the winners just be compiled by how many people nominated them??

Quick Question!! : should there still be a vote of the nominees or should the winners just be compiled by how many people nominated them??

Compile the winners now. It's easier for you. Not sure how you're going to arrange tiebreakers though... You'll figure something out, I guess. ;)

• Moderators

Suggestion: any tie involving Kimi and Fairy, Fairy is to be preferred :D

She's guilty of all charges. I haff changed. Evidence abounds :)

• Moderators

*ochestra is playing in the background... the redcarpet interviews have begun. NL's top presenters are on standby chatting with nominees; Nominees are walking hand in hand with their +1s*

This is the Awards event of the year... brought to you live by NL's Président de Plaisir

Most active _ def Kimi

Player of the year_ uhmm... *still tinkin*

Scribe _ abystacy, Hawken, fairy

I stil gat til 10pm 4 d rest f m nomination

*pensive*

The results are finally here!!!

Too many ties however. So i'll go straight to top scores and ties.By the way, i've been informed that the "Most Active" gets an award of a recharge card worth N2000. Yay!!!

1. Most Active - Kimi!!! 7 Nominations made her bag the award and an exciting N2,000 recharge card!! Congratulations Kimi!

2. Most Charismatic - We've got a tie. Althena, Modd, and FlyJ!!! Ladies, what's the tie breaker going to be???

***. Most Controversial - Hadassah!!! Bagged this award with 6 nominations and one of the nominations Cubed. lol. Whatever that means.

4. Derailer of the year - You guessed it Ladies... Kimi!!! with 6 Nominations and one cubed.

5. NL's flirt - A tie. How sad. Kimi and Fairy!! Please suggest tie breakers Ladies.

6. Player of the year - No awards here. Category cancelled.

7. Sis. Mary award - Nmassie!!! Bagged this with 5 Nominations! Way to go Girl!

8. NL's Scribe award - unfortunately, another tie. No thanks to Princesa's haphazard nomination. Callla and Fairy, tied with 7 Nominations each!! Tie breaker should be a story, what do you think Ladies?? We're opened for suggestions!!

9. Ms. Erotica - Alright! Another tie with 5 Nominations , Callla and Fairy!! Looks like we're gonna have a raunchy erotica story afterall. Lol. Just kidding ladies. Please suggest the tie breaker.

10.Ms. Sass - Another tie! We should open a store selling ties, where the butches at?? Lol. Abystacy and Iris!!! Suggest a tie breaker Ladies!!

Congratulations to all those who won their awards outrightly! Thankyou to all those who took the time to Nominate and to our sponsors for the gift to the "Most Active"! (please any other sponsors led to give gifts to awardees of any category, feel free to contact us via pm!). Congratulations and Thankyou once again!

Suggestions for tie breaker in the various categories are welcome. Those involved in ties, we will see you again shortly but hey! You all made it to top two's and three's, congrats and see you soon.

Have a lovely Afternoon Ladies.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! So what? Am I supposed to take this as a sort of cue to step it down by a notch? :P

Naaah... forget abourrit :D *evil grin* ;)

• Moderators

Dequeen, yay! The top-up was successful.

Using this opportunity to thank the sponsors. God will continue to butter your bread (not in that way jor) hahahaha

To those who took out the time to validate my awesomeness, muah muah *french kisses* anywhere you want it babes

Alright Ladies! Green with envy yet? We just got a sponsor giving our "Most Active" awardee a recharge card of a whooping sum of *drum roll pleaseee*** N5,000!!!

Congratulations Kimi!!! Way to go girl!

• Moderators

Awwwwwh! This is actually really kind and generous of you all. Who would have thought that what started as a joke would result in this. Awww! Thanks guys!

*take-off clothes; exposes suku plaited 'part' and begins dancing 'skekem shekem'* :D hahahahaha

Kimi, so its only dance you can dance? You cannot say "you pipo shu comman join me to use this credit?"

Nawa, this life is very deep oh, very deep. Once people blow, they just forget their homies.

Smh, pot of beans life.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Yo Hawken! Yo Fairy! How can?! Can't wack alone o... It did cross my mind to be honest. There's always love in sharing *wink*

Been a monkey of a day! And the day is just about to begin. Back to the jungle!